BY MONOPRICE

Your new iPad mini is a beautiful piece of electronics workmanship. Keep it looking like new by using this TPU Case for iPad mini from Monoprice! This case is made of TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane), a material that combines the flexibility of silicone with the durability and protection of PC (polycarbonate). The case has cutouts on the top and bottom for the connectors and on the back for the camera lens, flash, and speaker. The buttons on the sides are covered with a thin section of TPU, allowing each button to be manipulated without exposing it to the elements. 30-day easy returns. No restocking fee. Free lifetime technical support. 1 year warranty. see more...

Jaylin C.
I love this case . I'm always dropping my devices and this one has protected my iPad every time . I would definitely buy more .
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Great to protect this expensive iPad. Prevents scratches and dents. You should get this case if you haven't already.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I love mine it is so easy to use and I love the graphics on it to would recommend it to everyone!
Daniel F.
Yucca valley, Ca
I love this brand. It has protected all of my apple tablets. Great product.