BY MONOPRICE

Get all-around, all-weather protection for your iPad mini with this Encapsulated Weather Resistant Case from Monoprice! This case fully encloses your iPad mini in two layers of protection. An inner plastic shell fits around your iPad. It has cutouts for all the connections and controls. Additionally, it has a clear plastic sheet that fits over your phone's screen, which obviates the need for a protective screen film. A flexible silicone skin fits over the outside of the inner box. The skin covers the controls, which can be manipulated through the skin, while small flaps fit over each connector to provide protection against incidental moisture. Additionally, a small plastic clip can be fitted to the side and expanded to make a stand, which holds your iPad in the landscape orientation for watching videos. Note: This case is weather resistant, not water proof. Do not expose your iPad to more than incidental moisture, such as light rain or a water splash. 30-day easy returns. No restocking fee. Free lifetime technical support. 1 year warranty. see more...

Emi M.
Emi M.
This is a great case. However is a bit heavy for my two year old. It does scratch the screen so I would recommend having a screen protector on it.
Brandice D.
Brandice D.
Spring Hill, FL
I have two of these covers on two iPads and they are durable. We've had them for two years and they have definitely protected our iPads
Pascha S.
Pascha S.
Suwanee, GA
I have one on my large iPad my son uses, he couldn't use my iPad otherwise. Have had for a long time and I trust this product.
Very durable product! I have two iPads with these and between my son and my husband they would be destroyed without this case!