Monoprice 8 x 5-inch Graphic Drawing Tablet (4000 LPI, 200 RPS, 2048 Levels) uploaded by Yolanda C.Monoprice 8 x 5-inch Graphic Drawing Tablet (4000 LPI, 200 RPS, 2048 Levels) uploaded by Yolanda C.

BY MONOPRICE

Get unsurpassed accuracy and performance from this 8 x 5-inch Graphic Drawing Tablet from Monoprice! This tablet features a 4000 lines per inch (LPI) drawing resolution, a 200 RPS report rate, and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity. It has six user assignable Express Keys on the left side of the drawing area. The Express Keys can be assigned to input specific keystroke combinations, launch applications, open web pages, send email, or to emulate a specific mouse function (e.g, left-click). The tablet comes with driver/software utilities for use with Windows (XP and later) and Mac OS X (10.4.x and later). It uses a USB interface and is physically compatible with Linux, though Linux drivers are not included. 30-day easy returns. No restocking fee. Free lifetime technical support. 1 year warranty. see more...

Yolanda C.
San Diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased on eBay, this is one of the cheaper tablets that you'll find online. I paid about $40 dollars for it, and might I say it was well worth the money, at least for a beginners tablet. With a cord, it plugs directly into my MacBook. That software/drivers were available for download (at the time I bought it in 2016) on their website, which I needed since my model laptop doesn't have a slot for CDs. I use the tablet casually, on and off, and it's held up the entire time I have had it. The pen is a bit on the cheaper side, unfortunately I've lost one and broken two (I'm on my fourth). It should be obvious with any sensitive pen, that it needed to be kept in a safe place. Because of the plastic surface, when you use the pen to draw, it's a bit loud. The surface has also gotten scratched a bit over the time I've had it. Overall, if you're not looking to spend +100$ on a drawing tablet, or you're looking for a starter one, I'd say this is a good choice. Yes, it's not the most expensive, or best quality, but it's held up wonderfully, and I've never had any problems with it.
viola m.
I would like to get this product that is wonderful and I like it very much I can create videos on my channel that make it easy for me