BY MONOPRICE

Monoprice Cat6 fixed length network cables are the perfect combination of value and performance. Available in a large assortment of colors and lengths, we have a cable to fit every situation. Each cable is made of 24AWG stranded pure bare copper conductor pairs with 50�m gold plated contacts (short body). Most budget cables skimp with only 10�m. Each cable features color matched, snagless strain relief boots. Monoprice Cat5e and Cat6 cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in Cat5e and Cat6 communications cables. 30-day easy returns. No restocking fee. Free lifetime technical support. Limited lifetime warranty. see more...

Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Keeps my internet going and going and going. I use it every single day and I don't know what I'd do without it. Easy use. Just call wave.
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
Great product. Was just what we indeed needed. Works well and achieve what it is supposed to. Couldn't be more happy perfect
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
I thought this would be an overly frivolous buy since i don't move my laptop from my table much. But oh I was wrong, now I can be a lazy bum and just game in bed aha
Leah C.
I've actually gone through so many of these except when I finally found this one. It's long enough and doesn't loose speed or connection due to length. Others I have tried fall apart, stop working or drag down my connection. Not this one. I highly recommend it.
Mackenzie H.
I have this cord. It was inexpensive and works great - not much more you can want. The long cord is a nice convenience.
taina m.
Great has saved me a ton of money . works well and I surely think you will enjoy
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I have seen a cord like this in our house I think it's for the Internet. It is a super strong cable.
Stephanie R.
Quality cable that gets the job done!
The cord was strong, the blue color made it easy to identify amidst other black cables. Excellent choice.
Nina G.
Good for the price. Good for having an extra. Thick wire doesnt get messed up.
Lenaa M.
Lancaster , CA
Ok so this cord will give you your moneys worth unlike all those other brands of this product