BY MONOPOLY

One of America s most successful television sitcoms teams up with the world s most popular board game to bring you the funniest edition of Monopoly yet. The Seinfeld Collector s Edition of Monopoly allows players to be masters of their own domain as they buy, sell and trade their favorite episodes and Seinfeld moments, from Kramer and Jerry s Junior Mint debacle at the hospital and George s case of mistaken identity in the limousine to Elaine s confrontation with the Soup Nazi. Additional features include six collectible tokens depicting infamous items from classic episodes: The Puffy Shirt, The Bro Manzier, Fusilli Jerry, Marble Rye, Urban Sombrero and the Coffee Table Book. For 2-6 players, ages 8 and up. see more...

• What is Seinfeld? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚2 Answers
Skylynn W.
Skylynn W.
This game is fun to play with family and of course friends Also. Its fun and definitely takes kids minds Away from electronics!!
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't played it in years. ... but it was super fun. I have this one and the trivia fact game. Who doesn't love Seinfeld.
Heath Springs, SC
I love monopoly it lasts forever and it's great for family game nights!!!!!!!!!
Keila G.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
I love monopoly, it is so much fun when you want to have some family time.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Great game to own if you are a Seinfeld fan like myself! I love that they have collectible items out there for fans like myself. great buy.
Marian C.
Marian C.
Hannibal, MO
Monopoly is already fun enough but freaking add this show for a them and you have me sold! I will be out looking for this edition soon!
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
I love the game I have old set
I need a new one thank you company.
I love you today and play family.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Great collectors item for any Seinfeld fan! I know the ages are 8 and up. I just wonder what 8 year old will appreciate the monopoly board with the Seinfeld sitcom characters on it. Clearly this is for older adults. No soup for you!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY
I am a HUGE Seinfeld fan! When I came across this I was super excited! To my surprise my boyfriend came home with it a few days after I saw it in the store!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Oh my god I didn't know this existed and I'm so very happy that it does. You can customize monopoly boards to anything if you want, so if there isn't a monopoly board with your favorite 90's sitcom, you sure can make one.
Heath Springs, SC