Monopoly Property Trading Game from Parker Brothers, 1 ea

by Hasbro

Ages 8 to Adult 2 to 8 Players Includes Short Game Rules Get out of Jail free. Free Parking. Collect $200 salary as you pass GO. And don t forget Boardwalk Park Place! Everybody remembers the Monopoly game - that s why it s still the most popular, most widely played, and best-selling board game in the world! Across the generations and around the globe, what other game brings back so many memories of wheeling and dealing family fun? No other game has turned so many gameplaying moments into memories! Whether you re discovering the fun for the first time or reliving the carefree days of youth, get out there and Buy! Sell! Mortgage! Build houses and hotels! And collect those rents! That s what makes Monopoly the great American game - just ask Mr. Monopoly! Game includes: Gameboard 11 tokens Title Deed cards Play money Chance cards Community Chest car

Who still plays?
Start your review of Monopoly Property Trading Game from Parker Brothers, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Eatontown, NJ
This game has a near permanent place at the top of my closet because 25 minutes in we go from normal suburban family to "If you buy Park Place, I'll rip off your limbs and beat you with them." 45 minutes later threats of divorce, emancipation, and homicide are on the table. Someone buys boardwalk, the board gets thrown across the room, the dog runs and hides, I stand up and Monopoly dollars fall out of my pantsleg. Monopoly has turned me into an accomplished bank robber. My boyfriend accuses me of cheating! My dad wins the game by $2500, mom kicks him in the leg, someone leaves the room crying. The game becomes fire wood. Two days later it's back in the closet. We have no idea how. 😂😂 In short, this game becomes even more entertaining if your family is dysfunctional. 10/10 would recommend! For an all-adult party I'd recommend playing while drunk!
Michigan City, IN
This game actually originated during the great depreo and was meant to lift people's spirits a bit and make them feel not so poor all the time. As someone with limited cash in this day and age...it still does that. I love the feeling of knowing that my kid is about to land on my fully loaded boardwalk and lose it all. It makes me drunk with power. This game. Is. Amazing. It also helps smaller children build math skills so extra yeay! My favorite gamepiece is the guy on the horse. My daughter disagrees and thinks it's the little dog. obviously the horse is better, but at least we have something to talk about it. Monopoly. The family building, genius making, fun for all since the 1920's. Word.
Rigby, ID
This game is great because there is a lot of material to play with. This is a game that can last an unexpectedly long time and is fun for kids ages 8 and up. My daughter is much younger than this and still enjoys it. You can take out aspects of the original game to cater to younger children, as I did with mine, and add more bits as they grow. This is a really fun game and I recommend to families and couples.
Conway
Who doesn’t love Monopoly? It’s such a timeless, fun game that’s great for an evening with friends or a long staycation afternoon! There really is no other game like Monopoly which is why it stands the test of time. I would absolutely recommend this to parents because not only should every kid have the experience of playing this game, but it has built in educational qualities in math and social skills.
Ripley
Oh my! Monopoly! What a fabulous game! Every time my family gets together, we play Monopoly...sometimes it goes on for hours at a time! We just love challenging each other! If for some reason, you do NOT have a Monopoly game (and we have three different types here) you simply MUST rush out and get one. It's a blast!
Lampasas
Fun game to play with family and friends. Challenges our kids and teaches them the value of money and buying things. This game can take several hours to several days to complete if played correctly. We usually take a picture of the game at the end of the day so we can easily restart when we want to resume.
Victoria
It was fun and easy to understand the rules very fun
I would not improve anything about it
Yes my children do enjoy the game very much they play all the time
Yes I would so like to play again so I would buy again
Very fun game, great way to get all the family together playing one fun on the edge of your seat game. This game has always been very affordable, I'd definitely buy this game again. Totally met all expectations!!! I'd recommend to anyone and everyone!!!
University Place
Amazing family bonding time.Long lasting so start at beginning of the day. Best family time you will have. I would make it faster as in maybe a automated card system for chest and stuff. Yes it met all my expectations. Yes as a fun family game I would.
Hamilton
This board game would be awesome for a family game night. It involves strategy building, money management and family bonding. Compared to the original monopoly, this version is modern and more detailed in building and trading within your game world.