BY HASBRO GAMES

MONOPOLY® games have been entertainig families since 1935, and people love the roller-coaster ride to success. Pass Go, take a Chance card, and you might just build the property of your dreams...or you might end up in Jail! Whatever happens, it's fun all the way to the top! And now kids can join in the excitement with the fast and fun MONOPOLY® Junior game.

• I'm just wondering if monopoly junior is a good game for a 3 and 5 ...2 Answers
  • Did anyone play this as a child?5 Answers
  • Is this the only monopoly jr game now?3 Answers
MONOPOLY® Junior
  • "A great game for the whole family with very little supervision and easy to understand rules. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the perfect game for the entire family ive played it with the kids and had as much fun as they did.Its perfect for them to practice adding and subtracting also reading and reasoning.such a recommendable game!" in 5 reviews
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
this is such a nice board game for kids. my kids got it as a gift from their aunt for Christmas. they love it so much. the only problem is they want me to play with them all the time but their are only so many times you can play monopoly... very nice board game for kids
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
Monopoly junior is a fun game if you like monopoly but it takes to much time from your day you should play this it's fast and a fun game I recommend it if you like monopoly.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Child hood memorys don't play it that much any more it great family activities
Dylan W.
Dylan W.
Mega Parent Expert
Great for family game night, especially with kids! Although the game can become quite time consuming, it's always good to spend some time with the entire family. It's competitive and fun all at the same time. I'd definitely recommend if you enjoy board games!
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Monopoly is always a favorite of mine and if you're looking for a quick game or a game to play with your children this is an amazing game and it's education teaching them about money and counting and buying property and mortgaging and auctioning it's very lovely :)
Angie W.
Angie W.
Our family loves classic Monopoly and this was a great way to introduce the kids to the game so they could learn to play the adult version.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Hands down this is my son's favorite board game. He loves using the fake money and it starting to understand the strategy. I love it because once someone runs out of money the game ends.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
A super wonderful game for children and families! Such a fun game and easy to understand. It's more kid friendly than there regular monopoly but just as fun! Sold at an affordable price and is available at most toy stores or online.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
We love this game at our house. I love that it's easy enough my three year old can play with the rest of us! It's a great family fun version of the original.
Kristen  C.
Kristen C.
Arlington, TX
My seven year old son loves this game. We play every night before bed. It's a nice activity that doesn't make him wild before I tuck him in
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Reynoldsburg, OH
What's the price range for this game
Julie S.
Julie S.
Rama, ON
Did anyone play this as a child?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Keswick Ridge, NB
Is this the only monopoly jr game now?
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Kirkland lake, Ontario
Depending where you get it you can buy it between 15$ and 20$ Canadian
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I'm just wondering if monopoly junior is a good game for a 3 and 5 year old child? or is the older versions better of the regular monopoly?