BY MONOPOLY

One time release! Limited edition set! The only monopoly set that will include all 8 original tokens in gold tone plus all 5 proposed new tokens cat, wedding ring, robot, guitar, and helicopter! And it's the last monopoly game to include the now retired iron token. see more...

• Nothing beats a classic game! I could play for hours as long as I a...3 Answers
Gina R.
Gina R.
Waco, TX
This is a family favorite game that last for hours. Of course I am the champ at taking money and gaining property. #Classic and should be in everyone's home.
veronica n.
veronica n.
Fresno, CA
Monopoly is a very good game to play along with your family and friends.. 👍
Diana R.
Diana R.
Favorite family game! Its good to spend time with relatives, sibilings playing these games, brings out the fun.
Erin R.
Erin R.
The year they retired certain characters and brought out new ones.... when ever I went to target when this game was "onsale' totally sold out. I got my hands one. this is a fun. and a great original story game for the kids.
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
This is a family favorite. My hubby and kids enjoy playing this game. This is always there first choice on family fun night on Sunday's.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Nothing beats a classic game! I could play for hours as long as I am the banker!