Monopoly Empire Game uploaded by Julie B.

BY MONOPOLY #76 in Games

It's the classic fast-trading property game with a brand new twist! When you play monopoly empire you've got a tower to fill with billboards. Buy your favorite brands when you land on their brand spaces, and slide your billboard into the tower. Every time you pass go, you collect the current value of your tower, so every brand you buy makes you richer! You can hit the top sooner if you buy an office, so start wheeling and dealing and build your way to the top in monopoly empire! see more...

• "Just bought this for our family game night." in 1 review
Angel B.
Bristol
My family and I absolutely love this game.. it's a quick game where you have to think strategy. I love monopoly and collect several of the games, but this one is my favorite family night game. My 8 yr old boys have an easy time understanding and playing.
Christy C.
Elkfork, KY
We love this version of Monopoly. It doesn't take near as long as a regular game of monopoly. Its simple enough that our 8 year old can play with us. Its one of our favorite games.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
I love this game its the fasted monopoly game i ever played my friends love it to i bought it on amazon its really amazing with all the mystery cards to dominate your friends and win the game and you can buy all the top businesses
Erika G.
Fergus Falls, MN
I loved this version of monopoly. I was hesitant to try it, I do not like the traditonal version. The traditonal version takes to long, about 3-4 hours for one game! This version is much quicker maybe 30mins to complete a game, depends on how many people are playing. It is fun and unique. The only con I have is that all the many pieces don't attach to the board, and if you bump it the pieces go flying.
Elena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this game thinking it was like regular monopoly just with a different theme. Then when I got home I was disappointed that it was completely different than regular monopoly. It sounded fun, but I don't really get a chance to play it because I wanted the original monopoly. I guess it's partially my fault though since I didn't read the packaging properly. Oh well
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
Fun game that you won't mind playing over and over with your kids. My son loves it and because the game play is quicker, sometimes we'll play two or three games in a row. Definitely one to add to your game closet.
Diane Mae R.
Not like the traditional, you can finish playing this one in about 45-1 hour which is fine as well. we always pull this out when we have family gatherings. the only thing is i have a lot of cousins and we can't all play at once since their's only 4 towers.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Just bought this for our family game night. Love this!! It's quicker than traditional monopoly and you can get 3-4 rounds in the time of one traditional game. This gives everyone a chance to win!The directions are simple and easy to follow.
Cassie P.
My family has always loved monopoly and we have so many different versions! This version is definitely different but a lot of fun as it's a twist from the regular one! Definitely fun for three people or more!
Nicki K.
This is such a fun game! My family loves playing it! The pieces are all modern so it is easier for them to get involved with the details! The only downfall is that everyone wants to be the Xbox controller!