Monopoly Deal Fair/NM

Monopoly Deal Fair/NM

The fast-paced, addictive card game where your luck can change in the play of a card! Collect 3 complete property sets, but beware of Debt collectors, Forced Deals and the dreaded Deal Breakers, which could change your fortunes at any time! Fun version of Monopoly for ages 8 and up!;Please review the exact condition and any condition notes or incompleteness notes (next to the title and description above) for the exact condition of this item. All pictures are stock photos. Our grading system is as follows: ...

What is your favorite property to buy?
Start your review of Monopoly Deal Fair/NM!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
Monopoly Deal Fair/NM uploaded by Jessica M.
We love this game! It’s so much quicker than the original but the basics are the same. The rules say that first winner with three properties wins but we adjust that depending on how many players we have. It gets very competitive and is loads of fun! It’s fast so we usually play for best of three or five. It’s made love fe fun during COVID.
Winnie I.
Irvine, CA
I lile Monopoly Deal because it's a great way to have a fast game. Standard board game monopoycan take a few hours! But the card version can take as fast as 5 minutes. It's also easier to carry around than the board game when going on camping trips or when flying to visit relatives.
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Monopoly Deal Fair/NM uploaded by Jennifer M.
A quicker way to play Monopoly for those who have a hard time convincing friends and family to play the original but still want to get a monopoly fix!
Kara K.
Los Angeles, CA
My family and I love playing this game. The object of the game is pretty simple and we like the challenge of seeing who will get 3 complete sets first.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...