BY MONOI

Monoi Tiare Tahiti Monoi Tiiki Tahiti Coconut Oil Description: Monoi Tiare Tahiti. A blend of pure coconut oil with delicately scented essence of Tiare Tahitian Gardenia. Use as dark tanning oil skin moisturizer before and after shampoo to add sheen and prevent dry hair as a bath oil and as subtle perfume. Free Of Chemical additives animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. Monoi Tiare Tahiti Monoi Tiiki Tahiti Coconut Oil Directions: Hardens when cool. Place in sun or warm water. No sunscreen apply frequently and avoid excessive exposure until well-tanned. Ingredients: Coconut (cocos nucifera) oil tiare (gardenia tahitensis) flower parfum tocopherol (vitamin E). see more...

Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
It's coconut oil I love body oils period because I personally feel like it's a lower risk of break-in out and having hives due to a chemical you can't pronounce I love many oils but for air growth smooth skin and long lasting shine I choose this all day everyday as my go to pricing is great too
Melissa K.
I lobe the smell of this and love how you can use this in so many ways. A dab in your hair (ends only or close to it) skin or just a bit on neck or behind ears for perfume. It's so lovely, feminine, natural and fresh. The smell of gardenia is so beautiful I love this. It makes your skin so soft and your hair as well but just use a dab here and there!
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Give your skin te smoothest feeling and it is not that oily at all!! it is absorbedby your skin in about a minute!! I will recommend it.
Grecia D.
I Like this product because, it is very cool and original idea. I Love this. I will be eating this with vegetales
Latonya S.
I just love coconut oil you can use it in so many ways like cooking on your skin and hair it's just amazing
Anjelica E.
Brooksville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best scented oil I have used. I love it so much for skincare, as well as, hair care. The light floral scent lasts all day.
Javiera C.
Sé que probablemente esto no sea el mejor hidratador pero aceptemoslo, es maravilloso! Su textura, su olor y su acabado en la piel. Lo uso diario después de la limpiezs facial y antes del maquillaje y ningún problema. Se ha llevado arrugas y manchas de mi rostro. Le amo!
Eve B.
I love it! The scent is like a sunset at the beach.
Buy in a french supermarket
It's my essential for 5 years ago ... For all saison
I use it for nourish my skin after shower.
I recommend it ! Summer day for beach lovers !!! ☀
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can I buy this? Is it organic?
Imalay G.