Monoi Tiare Tahiti Coconut Oil Gardenia (Tiare) w/SPF6 Monoi Tiare Cosmetics 4 oz Oil

BY MONOI TIARE TAHITI

Made in the same way as tiare Tahiti MONOI, in addition, it contains a mild sunscreen (SPF6) to get a suntan progressively while being protected from the harmful effects of the sun. On the body, before bathing, it acts as a screen between the sea-salt and the skin. When coming out of the sea, the skin is satin-smooth and ready to get tanned. It is also a very pleasant after-sun lotion against the biting effects of the sun, the sea-salt and the wind. When applied on the hair, Sun Tiare MONOI ena see more...

• Okay I have read mixed reviews on this product , is this worth sp...1 Answers
  • Can you oil pull with this oil?Be the first to answer!
  • I have very fine hair. Will this oil be too much for it? Does it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
I just rediscovered this product and can't believe I had forgotten how amazing it is! It smells like a tropical paradise and moisturizes skin and hair like a dream. When I was younger I would use it to tan (tsk tsk) but now it's lovely just to apply in the morning and reminisce about summer nights throughout the day! Definitely my #1 spring beauty (re)discovery!
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this to make homemade scrubs and soaps this year for christmas. Works like a dream.
Karyn L.
Karyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells like a beach vacation in a bottle! Coconut oil is so trendy right now, and this bottle of scented heaven is versatile as it can be added with other ingredients to make body scrubs and the like, or used alone as an all-over moisturizer.
Rosey S.
Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA
I use this stuff for EVERYTHING. I create my own foot soaks from it, body scrubs, hand treatments, scalp treatments, bath soaks and so much more. It's seriously the absolute BEST out there.
Amy  M.
Amy M.
One of the best smelling coconut products I have ever tried. All of the wonderful skin and hair benefits of coconut oil with a lovely plumeria and gardenia style scent. Every time I use it I feel like I have been swept away to a tropical paradise. I've started to add a few drops to my bath soak to help add moisture to my skin as well.
Aslin R.
Aslin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil. I apply all over my body and leaves skin feeling so hydrated and smooth. Will be repurchasing.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bradenton, FL
The smell of this is PARADISE!!! It is my go to body oil to tan with! I would definitely recommend it!!
gabelin n.
gabelin n.
Springfield
This oil is great because it meets everything delivery, is good for the skin leaves you soft and hydrated hair leaves a shine and silkiness, what I like about this product is that shaving your you put it and it relieves the skin and improve you as my skin is very irritated and this oil relieves me a lot, is an accessible and economical product, I recommend it because aside one can bronzer and does not damage the skin that's really good.
Myriam M.
Myriam M.
Casablanca
This is actually a good product! I use it for sunbathing and it gives you a nice glow! However I can't use this for anything else! If I put this on my hair it weighs it down and makes it look greasy and feels really greasy on my skin too. I only use it when I know I'm gonna shower right after sunbathing!
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
Santiago, chile
I actually try it for the first time this weekend and it's the bomb I absolutely loved it, it work as I expected and even more, I would definitely buy again
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Woodbridge, VA
I have very fine hair. Will this oil be too much for it? Does it rinse out well? Is it better than just using coconut oil from the store?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I have read mixed reviews on this product , is this worth spending money on it
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Can you oil pull with this oil?
Nina N.
Nina N.
Sherwood Park, Alberta
I have been looking for something like this forever. What stores is it available at?