BY MONISTAT

Buy on Amazon
Tiffani M.
Louisburg, NC
Oddly enough, I use this for my face primer too & absolutely LOVE it. It fills in every imperfection of my face and keeps my makeup on all day long without giving it a gross oily look.
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
Oddly enough Istarted using this product for razor burn and it worked great! No itching! Then I heard about using this product as an under the makeup face primer...It works great! I compared this with another product on the market that is actually made for a face primer and it works exactly the same! Only much much cheaper! Also I had 2 different tubes! One for the actual use and one for my face hahah
Karla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't use this product as it's intended, for years I used it as a face primer. It has all the same ingredients as the Smash Box original Photo Finish face primer. I don't recommend it if you have oily skin but it's a bigger size and fraction of the cost of Smash Box. #beautyonabudget
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not the most pleasant topic to talk about but most women will probably end up needing to use this at one point in their life. I recently had two and oh what a relief it was! This product worked great and worked quickly which is exactly what I wanted.
Kris H.
I love monistat. I use this and it really does provide much needed relief. No shame here. I also use it as a facial primer. This and their anti chaffing gel make excellent facial primers.
Kalin O.
This works almost instantly. I put it on the second I feel a slight itch and then it works so well that I completely forget I even itched in the first place.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My gynecologist recommended this when I was pregnant. It relieved the symptoms of a yeast infection due to hormonal changes and was safe for the baby.
Emily B.
Facts of life is that women are going to probably need this a few times in their life. This is good. Trust worthy and works really fast.
eve m.
I've only had to use this once while I was pregnant and it works wonders. it stopped the itching fast and I would defently recommend it
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
I have never personally used this type but let's be honest women need products like this every now and then and this brand always works