Personal CareMonistat
M3 Combination Pack Cream

Monistat M3 Combination Pack Cream

by Monistat

Monistat M3 Combination Pack Cream

Did you know that this product contains flammables? Yes flammables! And gets to go close to your lady regions.
Start your review of Monistat M3 Combination Pack Cream!
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do not use this for the living life of you. If you want your insides to burn like a never ceasing fire then go for it. This makes the itch worse and the burning is not moderate like the box says. It's so bad.
Mindy  M.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
There is nothing worse than a yeast infection. I keep this in hand. Easy to use and works quickly,
Claire P.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
This stuff works, but burns like hell when you use the cream in the applicators! Very uncomfortable. It does state to use it before bed, which I do. It does help to distract myself while I'm in bed so I don't notice the horrible burning at first, and am able to fall asleep while it burns! Like I said, it cures the thing. Not exactly how you'd like it to, though.
Amanda E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Most of the time I would say 90% of the time this product has gotten rid of yeast infection and the cream has helped the itch. I wouldn't improve this product. If you get Monistat your in good hands, most of the store brands I've tried haven't worked the same. I would recommend for quick relief.