Personal CareMonistat
M1 Combination Pack Ovule

Monistat M1 Combination Pack Ovule

by Monistat

Monistat M1 Combination Pack Ovule

This product actually works ... will it work for any type of infection ???
Does this work quickly for yeast infections?
How good does this actually help get ride of a yeast infection?
Start your review of Monistat M1 Combination Pack Ovule!
Dahlia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I was younger any kind of scented body wash would immediately give me a yeast infection. It’s awful and embarrassing but it happens to all of us and this was my lifesaver! The capsules were so easy to use and boom, wake up in the morning and the infection is gone. So much better than 7 nights of creams!!!
Latoya L.
Lincoln Park, MI
Purchased at: CVS
No. NO. NO.. do not waste your money. I thought by doing the 1 day dose it would speed up the heeling process since my doctors office was closed on Sunday. Wrong, after spending almost 20$ on this product I endured so much more pain than I bargained for. The issues I thought I was having before got much worse. It was so bad I started crying and was sweating. Felt like an army of fire ants were attacking my under carriage. I had to get back in the shower to wash it out. I even set in a shallow bath to soak it out. And to my surprise it cooled off. If your box is sensitive I suggest just going to the doctor and asking for a dose of diflucan (it’ll be gone in 24hrs). Monistat M1 Combination Pack Ovule is not for those with a sensitive under carriage. Please do not waste your money!!!
Layan A.
Collierville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is so effective and works really well. It is a little pricey but it gets the job done. I would definitely recommend it to others. It gets the job done faster than other products on the market!
Brittany A.
Forest Hills, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great product in treating yeast infections at home rather than going to the doctor. Would recommend to anyone. Affordable and is convenient to get at any drug store or supermarket. Satisfied customer.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was on antibiotics and in three hours went from hmmm... is there something going on down there? To waking up out of a dead sleep wanting to take steel wool to my lady bits. Sorry for the overshare but you need to know how bad this was. I held out for half a day because I still had five more days of antibiotics and was trying to get through that first. That was such a mistake. Probably the biggest mistake of my life because everything swelled to the point my skin cracked and I couldn’t even wipe after going to the bathroom without wanting to cry. It truly was the yeast infection from hell. One dose of this and 24hrs later I could begin to sit comfortably. Three days later the swelling was gone. I finished the antibiotics and although I thought that I’d probably need to repeat it again, I had no more problems. Wish the cream for the outside was a little more potent though. -1 Star for that.
marah G.
Allendale, MI
Unfortunately this product made my itchy and burning even worse. The pain I endured after this product was unreal. The pain made me cry, break out in cold sweats, and feel very nauseous. The only thing that made the itchy and burning reduce was an ice pack, but that was only temporary. I then noticed that the "Ovule egg" was still inside, so I decided to do my research and realized that several other women were having the same issue. I recommend getting any of the excess product out immediately. I bought anything possible to get rid of this pain and the first product I used was a vinegar and water douche to remove this horrible product and felt instant relief. Even though the pain is diminished, I am left very sore and dry.
Franca  P.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
great product fast working some discomforting itches but goes away very effective.
Andrea  K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After finally trying monistat 1 I will never use anything else. The one is much quicker and easier than the 3 or 7
Paige L.
Lockport , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
my doctor gave me an anti-biotic & i developed a yeast infection that was so painful. this worked within 1 HOUR. i am so blown away at how well this product works & the time it took ! i wish i had bought it a week earlier😭 so worth the $16.93 at walmart.
Bethany  C.
Cortez, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re ever unfortunate enough to need this it will definitely help you and give you relief. This is the brand recommended by my Doctor. It’s not terribly expensive for the quality and relief it brings. I do recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...