BY MONISTAT

This powder-gel provides on-the-go daily prevention and relief from chafing and skin irritation in intimate and delicate areas like the inner thigh, bikini area, under the arms and breasts. Made especially for women, the exclusive Powder-Gel formula... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I like this product for use on my inner thighs and where my bra lining is. It goes on like an invisible gel and disappears into a powder. It helps ease uncomfortableness.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Great product for many reasons. I used to use this as a face primer but you need to put a lot on there for your foundation to stick and I found that this doesn't really create a good enough barrier between your foundation and your face to keep the foundation on.
Rebekah W.
Elkton
This may sound weird but I use this as a primer before my makeup and let me tell you it works amazing! It makes me face so smooth and covers popes. It's the same ingredients as the smashbox primer that's clear..go check it out for yourself!
Renee G.
This product is amazing. Goes on as a gel, is not greasy, feels like a powder. Last for hours. Thigh rub was not a problem. Only downfall is that I could not find it in Canada, so stock up on your travels to the states.
I would and have purchased this product again!