MONISTAT Chafing Relief Powder-Gel Skin Protectant, 1.5 oz - Buy Packs and SAVE (Pack of 4)

BY MONISTAT

It provides on the go daily prevention and relief from chafing and irritation of skin in intimate, delicate areas like the inner thigh, bikini area, under arms and breasts.

Item Weight: 6.4 ounces

The actual product may be different than product image

Yesena J.
Santa Clara
Purchased at: Target
Holy grail product! I have thick thighs and they rub together all the time. It’s not bad when I wear jeans, but shorts and leggings make my skin red and bumpy. I use this and no problems with that anymore! Buy this especially during the summer time. It is a gel to powder finish and does not have any residue. Love it!
devon g.
Forest Grove, OR
Ok, hear me out. I don't use this for chafing, though I'm sure it's great for that. Insider tip- this makes an awesome pore filling primer for your face. It works amazingly. It is all dymethicone which is what the pore filling primers are but it also doesn't cost a ton!