BY MONISTAT #1 in Anti-Itch Cream

Chafing Relief Powder-Gel® Skin Protectant Breakthrough Form Dries to Silky Finish. Creates a Silky, Invisible Barrier on Skin. Relieves Chafing from Moisture, Movement & Shaving. For Inner Thigh & Bikini Area. Soothing Care® Provides on-the-go daily prevention and relief from chafing and irritation of skin in intimate, delicate areas like the inner thigh, bikini area, under arms and breasts.  Made especially for women, the exclusive Powder-Gel® formula combines the protective benefits of lotion and powder by forming a silky, breathable moisture control barrier to fight. see more...

• Does this actually work?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used the monistat chaffing gel for primer? How...3 Answers
  • so im barely learning you can use this for a primer for m...4 Answers
Monistat  Chafing Relief Powder Gel
Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel
  • "Even tough its not a beauty product I use it under my foundation and it works amazing I've gone trough a few tubes and will continue to purchase this, its better than the real face primers." in 66 reviews
  • "I have been using this as a makeup primer for YEARS, and I would never spend two or three times as much for a high-end beauty brand." in 37 reviews
  • "I've also tried this product once as a make-up primer as everyone mentioned, works great with that as well, but I wouldn't use it for that purpose due to possibility of break outs." in 22 reviews
  • "This product is great and provides awesome relief to my inner thighs from chafing from running/walking all day in shorts." in 12 reviews
  • "This stuff really does work well for a primer and I think is a dupe for smash box photo ready primer.. Now I always wanted to get it for its intended purpose I am about 60 pounds overweight and my legs chaff often specially when I wear leggings." in 8 reviews
victoria R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So i discovered this product because i seen a couple people use it as a face primer. So of course i decided to try it out for myself. This is amazing. It feels so smooth and amazing while your putting it on your skin. It does not dry out your face which is a plus because i have dry skin. It doesn’t cling to my dry patches. This makes my makeup last all day. It’s so affordable and this will literally last you forever .because a little goes a long way! This is my second one. And it will last me forever. I definitely recommend it
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had to get this!! I heard great things about this so I had to get it myself. So far I love it. I use this as a primer before I put on my foundation. This leaves my makeup lasting for a good while. Basically this has the same silicones it has on the high end primers like SmashBox. Which this product works the same . No need to spend more money on those high end primers this works great as a primer try it and it's a great price. I would definitely be getting this for now on I recommend to use this as a primer and you will see results.
Nikki F.
Galveston
This stuff is my holy grail. It comes out as a gel and rubbed between fingers turns more powdery texture. It can be applied (like I use it) on my thighs for chafing and irritation. I get bad ingrown hairs and I use it to stop rubbing other skin. This product also works well as a primer for makeup. Creates a smooth finish to start your foundation on! It is made with silicone (I believe) and does clog pores so be careful!
c. j.
My fave daily face primer and dupe for Smashbox HD Primer at a drastically reduced price!! the gel to powder formula is divine and smooths everything down for a really nice finish for makeup application that lasts. I still use an extra layer of eye primer or concealer/powder if I'm doing an extra eye look but for daily wear, this holds it down! cheap & chic.
Crystal B.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Thick thighs save lives but ain't nobody got time for chaffing! All jokes aside, this stuff is amazing. I have purchased it twice now and I am still loving it. When your thighs rub together and it's a scorcher outside this will save you! It's super portable so I keep in my purse just in case I need to reapply but it works so well I usually don't have to!
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't really use it as a chaffing cream, but i use it as face primer. I always put it on right after i shower and i know ill be doing my makeup. It is super soft and doesn't feel heavy on the face. It is super inexpensive compared to many other primers. Only thing is now there is a lot more demand for it since girls/ladies/women are buying it for priming it is difficult to come across it at many drug stores/super centers because they typically are run out or they sell out quicker than they can restock!
Crystal V.
Lufkin
I really have to have this product on hand in my makeup bag. Its very good for various reasons such as of course a rash, great to use as a primer before foundation, and also when your cute shoes are rubbing on your foot. I really recommend this product.
Hannah A.
Grand rapids, MN
Honestly have no idea how it works with chafing but Holy crap it's an A M A Z I N G Primer!!! I've had a problem finding the right primer for my dry sensitive skin and this stuff is perfect!! As you see in the photo it keeps me skin looking smooth and even!!
Karliz D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just like some comments, i use it as primer for my face whenever I put it on my face feels so smooth and my makeup Glides on so nice I don't think is amazing in the long run but obviously this product is not meant for the face definitely use it this summer also according to what it's meant to be for!
Rebecca B.
Brownstown, IN
Let me let y'all in on a little piece of Heaven. Go to your nearest drug store and buy this. Go home, put it on your face (lightly, because a little really does go a long way in this instance), and apply your holy grail foundation. You will notice that it applies like Heaven and stays. All. Day. 🙌🏼 this is seriously my new holy grail primer. I have heard good things about it before but kept blowing it off. I bought it about a week ago and already can't live without it. Who cares if the guy at the check out counter tries to hide it because he's embarrassed. This lady doesn't care. It's so worth it.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How do you use it?
Kyle R.
Littleton, CO
Has anyone experienced breakouts by using this all over your face?
Morgan L.
Parsippany, NJ
I've heard from several friends and beauty gurus that this product can also be used as makeup primer since it contains the same ingredients has some high end primers. Has anybody tried using this product in that way and what did you think?
Nicole D.