Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel

BY MONISTAT #1 in Anti-Itch Cream

Chafing Relief Powder-Gel® Skin Protectant Breakthrough Form Dries to Silky Finish. Creates a Silky, Invisible Barrier on Skin. Relieves Chafing from Moisture, Movement & Shaving. For Inner Thigh & Bikini Area. Soothing Care® Provides on-the-go daily prevention and relief from chafing and irritation of skin in intimate, delicate areas like the inner thigh, bikini area, under arms and breasts.  Made especially for women, the exclusive Powder-Gel® formula combines the protective benefits of lotion and powder by forming a silky, breathable moisture control barrier to fight. see more...

• Does this actually work?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used the monistat chaffing gel for primer? How is the ...2 Answers
  • so im barely learning you can use this for a primer for makeup tr...4 Answers
Monistat  Chafing Relief Powder Gel
Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel
  • "Even tough its not a beauty product I use it under my foundation and it works amazing I've gone trough a few tubes and will continue to purchase this, its better than the real face primers." in 66 reviews
  • "I have been using this as a makeup primer for YEARS, and I would never spend two or three times as much for a high-end beauty brand." in 37 reviews
  • "I've also tried this product once as a make-up primer as everyone mentioned, works great with that as well, but I wouldn't use it for that purpose due to possibility of break outs." in 22 reviews
  • "This product is great and provides awesome relief to my inner thighs from chafing from running/walking all day in shorts." in 12 reviews
  • "This stuff really does work well for a primer and I think is a dupe for smash box photo ready primer.. Now I always wanted to get it for its intended purpose I am about 60 pounds overweight and my legs chaff often specially when I wear leggings." in 8 reviews
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had to get this!! I heard great things about this so I had to get it myself. So far I love it. I use this as a primer before I put on my foundation. This leaves my makeup lasting for a good while. Basically this has the same silicones it has on the high end primers like SmashBox. Which this product works the same . No need to spend more money on those high end primers this works great as a primer try it and it's a great price. I would definitely be getting this for now on I recommend to use this as a primer and you will see results.
Jenn W.
Kissimmee , FL
THIS STUFF IS MY LIFE. I live in Florida, so skirts and shorts are a must. However, when they’re just short enough to leave my thighs vulnerable, i break out this baby. On a really humid day, if I’m in Disney for 9 hours, i only reapply once. I have gone full park days and only needed one application! It goes on easy, doesn’t smell, and is worth every cent of its reasonable price. I don’t leave the house without it!
Ivette S.
I use this as face primer! DOES. NOT. DISAPPOINT!! I am an avid makeup shopper/ user and I have tried ALL the high end primers and this is now my go to. It works better than all the other half used primers I have in my makeup drawer. I was initially concerned with breaking out from using it and in the 7 months I’ve used this I have not had that experience. Why pay double or triple the price for primer?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jessie D.
Roosevelt, UT
As weird as it sounds this product is the one product that I have in my makeup collection that I do not run out of. This is a vital part of my makeup routine in order to make my makeup go on smooth and last all day long, everybody must have a tube of the Monistat in their makeup collection. As weird as it sounds it is one of the best makeup face primers on the market today.
Ashley T.
I watched a make up tutorial and that is where I found the Monistat chafing relief cream. You can use this product as a primer for your make up. It is so soft and smooth. I’d reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines. It can be found at any drug store or Walmart too. It is inexpensive and you don’t have to use a lot so it will last a long time.
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I did not know this product existed until a Canadian friend introduced me to it. This powder gel is godsend. It has changed my life in summers. I have always gotten the dreaded chub rub but not anymore. I am super satisfied with the product and it feels amazing on my skin and lasts a long time on. It is definitely worth the cheap price.
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
This has become my holy grail primer! It covers my pores very well and leaves my makeup lasting through a 12 hour shift. And you cannot beat the price at only 5.99. It is so smooth feeling on the skin when you apply it but also feels as though it sets down to a powder. Hard to explain. Lol but I love it!
Hannah A.
Grand Rapids, MN
Honestly have no idea how it works with chafing but Holy crap it's an A M A Z I N G Primer!!! I've had a problem finding the right primer for my dry sensitive skin and this stuff is perfect!! As you see in the photo it keeps me skin looking smooth and even!!
Rebecca B.
Brownstown, IN
Let me let y'all in on a little piece of Heaven. Go to your nearest drug store and buy this. Go home, put it on your face (lightly, because a little really does go a long way in this instance), and apply your holy grail foundation. You will notice that it applies like Heaven and stays. All. Day. 🙌🏼 this is seriously my new holy grail primer. I have heard good things about it before but kept blowing it off. I bought it about a week ago and already can't live without it. Who cares if the guy at the check out counter tries to hide it because he's embarrassed. This lady doesn't care. It's so worth it.
Pahoua V.
Stockton, CA
I heard this product works wonder for its original purpose but it’s my holy grail face primer! I discovered using this as a primer from an ad on Facebook. Since it was inexpensive I gave it a try and didn’t regret one bit! I’ve tried The Porefessional by Benefits and Smashbox Photo finish primers which didn’t blur my pores much but this chaffing powder did an amazing job! There’s not a lot of texture and my pores are not noticeable after I set my face all because of this product as a primer.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How do you use it?
Kyle R.
Littleton, CO
Has anyone experienced breakouts by using this all over your face?
Morgan L.
Parsippany, NJ
I've heard from several friends and beauty gurus that this product can also be used as makeup primer since it contains the same ingredients has some high end primers. Has anybody tried using this product in that way and what did you think?
Nicole D.