Monistat 7 Vaginal Antifungal Cream uploaded by Elieth G.

BY MONISTAT

7 Day Treatment Cream Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream. Cures the infection. Relieves the symptoms. Original prescription strength cream & 7 applicators Cures most vaginal yeast infections and relieves associated external itching and irritation. Ortho Clinically Proven 7 Day Treatment Net Wt  1.59 oz  Tube 1-877-MONISTAT. see more...

• Do you prefer the 3-day or 7-day treatment? Anyone know o...2 Answers
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
I get a yeast infection every time I take antibiotics so monistat and I have become well acquainted. I insert it at night right before bed which is how I feel is the most comfortable and effective way to heal. Though having a yeast infection sucks, Monistat is really good at healing them!
Amber S.
Abingdon
Whenever I feel symptoms of a yeast infection I use this. It relieves they symptoms and treats fast. Will be buying again.
Kelly R.
Fort Mill, SC
I like this product. Comes in handy when its really needed. It can be a bit pricey but its worth it for a product that works
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I have found out of all antifungal creams Monistat 7 works the best. I've never really had to use for the full 7 days, actually I've only had to go two or three days at the most. I rarely have had to use, but it will be coming up to its "do not use after" date so I've had for a couple years. All in all excellent product & yes I would purchase again when needed.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
As a woman it can be embarrassing to have an itch but this over the counter fix is amazing. It works great! It's cheaper than a doctor visit and it saves the embarrassment. Love it!
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
I've only gotten a yeast infection once and this was the first thing my Dr recommend I try. He suggested the 7day one instead of the others because it is the most effective. It worked ! It can cause a little discomfort but it saved me a doctors trip. I used it all 7 days and would apply it at night right before going to bed.
Jessica A.
This is my go to when I have a yeast infection. Usually I call my doctor and the first thing she asks is "Did you try Monistat yet?". Ever since my doctor recommended it, I have been able to cure yeast infections on my own. I always go with the 7 day cream because I heard it is more gentle than the other formulas. I always apply at night, so the mess is not too bad. There is some initial burning, but after 15 minutes or so it goes away and then I go to sleep. I started feeling better after the first day of applying. I do not notice any strong smell with the product and the instructions are very easy to follow. The product is a good price for curing such a painful and inconvenient symptom. I am glad I no longer have to call a doctor and get a prescription filled to cure my yeast infections. I would recommend to anyone as long as they talk to a doctor the first time before use!
Natasha B.
You guys may think its funny but yeast happens and when it does I want the stat! I have an extra supply just in case!
Melissa B.
Such a greatly trusted brand and product!Monistat has always been a great working product!Works fast with very little irritation.Gets the job done within 7 days.
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
If you ever find yourself with a yeast infection and the itching drives you crazy buy this product it works great!
Desiree A.
Do you prefer the 3-day or 7-day treatment? Anyone know of one that works better than the other?