Monistat 7 Vaginal Antifungal Cream uploaded by Elieth G.

BY MONISTAT

7 Day Treatment Cream Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream. Cures the infection. Relieves the symptoms. Original prescription strength cream & 7 applicators Cures most vaginal yeast infections and relieves associated external itching and irritation. Ortho Clinically Proven 7 Day Treatment Net Wt  1.59 oz  Tube 1-877-MONISTAT. see more...

• Do you prefer the 3-day or 7-day treatment? Anyone know o...2 Answers
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
I've only gotten a yeast infection once and this was the first thing my Dr recommend I try. He suggested the 7day one instead of the others because it is the most effective. It worked ! It can cause a little discomfort but it saved me a doctors trip. I used it all 7 days and would apply it at night right before going to bed.
Karen S.
This is the first time I use this seven day treatment and I had a positive experience with it. At times I did wish the applicator was smoother, like the Playtex tampon applicators. But they're not and that at times caused discomfort. Other than that, it worked great. It beats that awkward gyno visit. The instructions are easy and understandable. I used it at night like the box recommended. The reason I gave it four stars is because of the applicator.
Elieth G.
Davenport, FL
Well I tried out Monistat 7 as a Primer and let me tell you it works great. I have a combination skin and I am in Florida so you can know I really tried on! Its amazing, a lot of product and cheap!
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
I get a yeast infection every time I take antibiotics so monistat and I have become well acquainted. I insert it at night right before bed which is how I feel is the most comfortable and effective way to heal. Though having a yeast infection sucks, Monistat is really good at healing them!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
As a woman it can be embarrassing to have an itch but this over the counter fix is amazing. It works great! It's cheaper than a doctor visit and it saves the embarrassment. Love it!
Jessica A.
This is my go to when I have a yeast infection. Usually I call my doctor and the first thing she asks is "Did you try Monistat yet?". Ever since my doctor recommended it, I have been able to cure yeast infections on my own. I always go with the 7 day cream because I heard it is more gentle than the other formulas. I always apply at night, so the mess is not too bad. There is some initial burning, but after 15 minutes or so it goes away and then I go to sleep. I started feeling better after the first day of applying. I do not notice any strong smell with the product and the instructions are very easy to follow. The product is a good price for curing such a painful and inconvenient symptom. I am glad I no longer have to call a doctor and get a prescription filled to cure my yeast infections. I would recommend to anyone as long as they talk to a doctor the first time before use!
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Let me start of by saying Monistat 7 Vaginal Antifungal Cream is by far much more gentle, than the 1 or 3 day treatments, but none the less it's still pretty uncomfortable to use. Pretty much you'll feel the itch & fire of 1,000 fire ant bites if you're not careful & get this cream on you anywhere externally, but it does the job eventually. It's also very messy, so it is not so easy to be careful. I would suggest this product, but only if you can't get to a dr for a less painful treatment.
Melissa B.
Such a greatly trusted brand and product!Monistat has always been a great working product!Works fast with very little irritation.Gets the job done within 7 days.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I have found out of all antifungal creams Monistat 7 works the best. I've never really had to use for the full 7 days, actually I've only had to go two or three days at the most. I rarely have had to use, but it will be coming up to its "do not use after" date so I've had for a couple years. All in all excellent product & yes I would purchase again when needed.
Amina S.
Dawsonville, GA
Horrible. My daughter had a yeast infection and the pharmacist recommended we give this a try. My daughter is 12, and hasnt had het period yet. The applicator was stiff and uncomfortable. The ointment didn't even help relieve much of the external symptoms either. Did not recommend, caused her more strife then any thing
Desiree A.
Do you prefer the 3-day or 7-day treatment? Anyone know of one that works better than the other?