BY MONISTAT

Monistat 3 Vaginal Cream is a 3-day treatment that cures most vaginal yeast infections. 3 Ready-to-Use Prefilled Applicators see more...

Olivia W.
The only reason this cream is getting a star is because it partially worked. This cream burned and itched like crazy. I have never felt pain like that before. The dosage may have been high, but I do not recommend this to anyone especially not someone who has sensitive skin!! It is also way too expensive!
Tiffany S.
I didn't find this product to be helpful. Not to mention the terrible amount of burning it causes during use. It is affordable but I'd rather make a trip to the doctor for a prescription than to use this again.
Ashlee K.
Maysville, WV
Yeast Infections are the worst. I had tried originally tried the Monistat 7, which worked but just my luck the infection came back and I tried this product. Honestly, it was awkward. The medicine looked and felt like chalk and it was not a pleasant feeling. Fortunately it did work in the three days like it said.
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
No! I tried this once, and it went horribly wrong! It burned so bad it felt like it was burning my skin. Never again, id rather get a doctor bill!