Monistat 3 Cream Prefilled Applicator uploaded by Maria P.

BY MONISTAT

Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream and Miconazole Nitrate Cream. Prefilled applicators plus external cream. Miconazole Nitrate 200 mg per applicator plus 2% external vulvar cream. 3 Day treatment. Cures most vaginal yeast infections and relieves associated external itching and irritation. see more...

Maria P.
Makawao, HI
This is the first time I tried the 3 day treatment and it was the worst thing ever. The first night I inserted the cream within less than 5 minute it was itching like crazy. And the itching was not outside, I felt it inside. So since the awful feeling of itching was inside I couldn't do anything but move around on my bed and kicking and so many other things. It did not burn at all it was just awfully itchy inside and it felt a bit warm. This lasted me for about 40 minutes of being uncomfortable and I was crying the whole time. I am pretty tolerating with pain but the itching inside was just way too much. I also made the bad decision of getting up to use the bathroom an hour after applying it because I think the cream inside moved and cause it to flare up the itching again. This only happened the first night thought. For the second and third night I felt nothing it was all good. This did work for me but not worth how bad it felt the first night.
Claire P.
This stuff works, but burns like hell when you use the cream in the applicators! Very uncomfortable. It does state to use it before bed, which I do. It does help to distract myself while I'm in bed so I don't notice the horrible burning at first, and am able to fall asleep while it burns! Like I said, it cures the thing. Not exactly how you'd like it to, though.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Do not use this for the living life of you. If you want your insides to burn like a never ceasing fire then go for it. This makes the itch worse and the burning is not moderate like the box says. It's so bad.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Did you know that this product contains flammables? Yes flammables! And gets to go close to your lady regions.