BY MONISTAT

Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Insert and Miconazole Nitrate Cream Vaginal Antifungal Cures most vaginal yeast infections Relieves associated external itching and irritation 1 OVULE® Insert with Applicator plus External Cream 1 Day Treatment OVULE® Insert plus External Cream for Itch Relief Day or Night stays in place Comfort Glide™ Flexible Applicator Questions? see more...

• Does Monistat really take the yeast infection away in one day? I'...1 Answers
  • Does this work?! 2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "This worked very well for me, did take 1 day for my infection to clear up." in 1 review
Jessica W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I recently used this. I do feel like it worked at clearing things up, but not 100%. About a week after using this the irritation returned and I had to see my doctor for an anti-fungal pill, which cleared the rest up. I'd say for super mild infections, this is a great alternative to going to the doctor, or at least to use to control the infection until you're able to see a doctor.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So at first I was just took back by spending 20 dollars on this treatment. Cvs was out of the cheaper versions and lbs... It had to be dealt with. So I sprang for it and honestly I'm glad I did. The $10 generic took about 4 days and was messy and gross. This one took 2 before I was completely relieved and didn't make me feel disgusting. I will be buying it from now on.
Brandi Lane B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These do work if you cant make it to the doctor for a prescription but I always find that It only usually helps for a little while probably a month and then I have another yeast infection unlike prescriptions where I'll be good for a while....make sure to use panti-liners because there is some discharge.
Marcella G.
This worked very well for me, did take 1 day for my infection to clear up. Well at least that's what I figured when I didn't see any more discharge. Maybe should come with an after test? But did work.
Destiny L.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This did nothing for me. I wasted money on this come to find it made my infection worse. The cream to stop the itching didn't do anything but make it worse!!
Glenda B.
It worked well and was a relief until I could get in to see my ob/gyn. My dr did tell me not to use these 1 day treatments but hey, it worked.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
These work pretty good especially since i cant aford to go to dr every time i get one which is a lot because I'm super sensitive!!
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
This worked great to clear up infection and the cream is also an added benefit. Easy and simple to use affordable for otc
Ethan R.
Alexandria, VA
This product, Monistat 1 1-Day Treatment Day or Night Combination Pack, was OK.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Does this work?!
Cheyenne C.
Does Monistat really take the yeast infection away in one day? I'm wondering because I might have one and want to take care of it ASAP