BY MONINI

Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil Originale.
A squeeze of olives.
Since 1920.
Versatile & balanced.
For all cooking preparations.
100% Italiano. see more...

Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I use monini olive oil in all my cooking. It is a healthy alternative to vegetable oil. It has far more flavor when cooking in the pan instead of butter. You can use it to make your own salad dressings. šŸ˜›
Divina L.
I usually cook with olive oil but this olive oil i really dislike it has a really strong taste that i find it to over power my meals with this flavor i cannot describe.
Karina M.
I LOVE MININI EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. LOVE THE TASTE, VERY FRESH, LIKE NO OTHER. RECOMMEND. IT IS A PRETTY DESCENT SIZE
Jackie K.
North reading, MA
Love this olive oil. Good price great taste. Its not to heavy and just enough for cooking with or putting on veggies.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
It's healthy for you so you can't beat that, I like to use it on chicken, and fishiit just turns out amazing
Naomi H.
Nepean, ON
I love using this extra virgin olive oil for cooking and for my hair. A great alternative to some other oils for cooking and has a great taste.
Gurmit S.
Great product. Better tasting than other ones in the market. Affordable product

Walmart