Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil Originale

by Monini

Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil Originale.
A squeeze of olives.
Since 1920.
Versatile & balanced.
For all cooking preparations.
100% Italiano.

What percentage of OLIEC ACID in this olive oil please
Start your review of Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil Originale!
Divina L.
I usually cook with olive oil but this olive oil i really dislike it has a really strong taste that i find it to over power my meals with this flavor i cannot describe.
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Love this olive oil. Good price great taste. Its not to heavy and just enough for cooking with or putting on veggies.
Janet B.
Augusta, Maine
I use monini olive oil in all my cooking. It is a healthy alternative to vegetable oil. It has far more flavor when cooking in the pan instead of butter. You can use it to make your own salad dressings. 😛
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
It's healthy for you so you can't beat that, I like to use it on chicken, and fishiit just turns out amazing
Karina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I LOVE MININI EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. LOVE THE TASTE, VERY FRESH, LIKE NO OTHER. RECOMMEND. IT IS A PRETTY DESCENT SIZE
Katrina M.
Corciano, PG
Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil Originale uploaded by Katrina M.
Monini makes a good solid olive oil for everyday use. The bottle is usually about €5-6 in Italy and even less when it’s on offer (€3-4). We use fancier olive oil for our fresh salads but for frying and such this one is perfect.
Gurmit S.
Great product. Better tasting than other ones in the market. Affordable product
Great product. Better tasting than other ones in the market. Affordable product
Naomi H.
I love using this extra virgin olive oil for cooking and for my hair. A great alternative to some other oils for cooking and has a great taste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...