BY MONIN

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Bismarck, ND
Foodie Expert
Monin is my favorite brand for sugar free syrup. It doesn't have the artificial sweetener flavor that some of the other brands has. The Hazelnut flavor is subtle, yet makes an impact in whatever drink you add it to. I would most definitely buy the Monin Hazelnut syrup again!
Eryn U.
Eryn U.
Waipahu, HI
I love this syrup for cooking or baking to add a flare since its sugar free and I feel guilt free adding it. I also use this as a substitute to flavored cream in my coffee with a splash of half and half. guilt free!!
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Foodie Expert
Monin is an excellent brand. High quality products that are even used in popular coffee chains. Their sugar free syrups don't have a nasty after taste, and the flavor is delicious. Hazelnut is one of my favorites!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Burlington , NC
Foodie Expert
I love adding this to my coffee in the morning! It has a great taste with less calories than other leading syrups!
Jernell S.
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
Foodie Expert
Love these in the original and sugar free. used them in all my coffee shops and at home.
Roshonda F.
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this because it is sugar free. I use this all the time. I will recommend this
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Foodie Expert
Great hazelnut flavor. Delicious in lattes or coffee. Adds the flavor but not the calories with it being sugar free. Tastes just as good as the original.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Foodie Expert
Great addition to my morning coffee!!! This is one product that will always be in my pantry!
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I use this in my coffee to make it taste delicious! I do not need creamer when using this.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Natrona Hts, PA
I absolutely love this stuff! Great flavoring for iced coffee and even in baking.
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Foodie Expert
Is this as good as Torani?
Does this taste good?