Monin Peach Puree Fruit Puree, 1 Liter (01-0408) Category: Drink Syrups

by Monin

Item #: 01-0408. Sweet aroma and taste, akin to a tree-ripened summer peach, smooth texture, highly concentrated Customers also search for: Restaurant Supplies\Bar Supplies\Cocktail Drink Mixes, Syrups and Garnishes\Drink Syrups restaurant equipment,...

How would you use this? Any recipes?
Does this taste as good as the others Monin flavors?
Is it good with what goes in???
Start your review of Monin Peach Puree Fruit Puree, 1 Liter (01-0408) Category: Drink Syrups!
3 years ago
I use this all the time when I want to make peach iced tea. I used to buy peach flavour tea and it just never tasted like peach but add a tablespoon of this into the tea and it taste delicious! I no longer need to waste my money getting peach iced tea from Costa because I can now make it at home.
3 years agoDenison, TX
I discovered this when I asked my favorite cafe what they use in their tea and on their cheesecakes and I've since fallen in love. The flavor is bright and bold and peachy and basically embodies the taste of summer. It's not a syrup so it's not just a clumpy mess. It's a little chunky and there's sediment so mix it in well, but it goes incredibly on so many things....especially green tea and margaritas.
5 years agoGrand Island, New York
I absolutely love all thins monin. These fruit syrups are great for smoothies, cocktails and juices. You don't have to add a lot to your drink of choice and the flavor is packed with deliciousness.
3 years agosterling, ma
Great! great product I would recommend to everyone. every Walmart around me carries this. I know many people who use this product and they share it with everyone they know. the price is affordable and I would buy all the time
3 years agoWdm, IA
Yes!! This is my favorite peach syrup. I mix it with sprite or in my black tea. It's a little hard to find in Iowa. I order from Amazon. I mix it in my alcoholic beverages as well.
5 years agoSturbridge, MA
This fruit puree, mixed with champagne, is every brunch-lover's dream. So decadent and delicious. Perfect for an afternoon shower, or a summer day. Mixed with ginger ale, or seltzer it is fantastic as well!
3 years agoTucson, AZ
I love to pour this over shaved ice for a nice cold treat or add it to sparkling water or iced tea. This has a nice sweet peach flavor but not overly sweet.
3 years agoOceanside , CA
I love these for my cofee I always pick some up at my local coffee bar and the taste is great and isn't to expensive I love the flavor a
3 years agoTonawanda, NY
I love this product. It is very effective and I enjoy to use it. It's worth the money and I recommend this. Good in mixed drinks
3 years agoDallas, TX
I like to mix this with my Sprite and seltzers for a natural peach flavor. It's also good for mixing in decorative drinks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...