BY MONIN

Lychees, also known as litchis, are native to Asia. Records say that in China, lychees have been enjoyed since more than 2,000 years ago. Once the lychee is peeled, a pearly white, sweet and firm flesh appears. Lychees are excellent eaten fresh or... see more...

Alaina T.
Alaina T.
I love the flavor of anything lychee. Monin syrups are always delicious. They do a fantastic job of not making them too sweet. I have used this to make delicious lychee lemonade and I've actually used it as a marinade on a hawaiian style chicken dinner I made one time!
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Very yummy I love the sweet flavor. I used this in tea and I have tried on chicken very versatile. Good value will repurchase.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
I bought several bottles to use in my bubble tea! It's really sweet but worth the experimenting to get the perfect blend.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Foodie Expert
Very good product and quality. Good flavor too. I mostly use it on chicken or pork though.
member-5d167287d
member-5d167287d
Good good good use on everything from cooking to soaking in taste great will be buying again
Christine E.
Christine E.
Is this good in mixed drinks?
Robersy C.