BY MONIN #83 in Syrups

Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
I love grenadine I use it for many things like reducing into simple syrups and baking but it also makes a mean cocktail
Katie M.
South Bend, IN
I like to make kiddie cocktails to have with dinner or add it to different drinks for a nice cherry punch! This is a great syrup and it doesn't get crystalized or go bad.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
This product is a great mixer to most alcoholic beverages. It can also make a great Shirley temple
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
Monin makes great syrups.. my family uses them for our bar setups during parties and stuff.. they go great in martinis and mixed drinks or even just soda
Natalie H.
Conway, AR
My mixed drinks are so great with grenadine. The flavor it gives is sweet and I wouldn't like my drinks without it, well most.
Christine P.
Ashtabula, OH
I make Pineapple upside down cake drinks all the time it is one of my favorite drinks and what makes is taste so good is the Monin Grenadine Syrup. I make sure there is extra syrup in every drink because it is the best part. If you haven't tried this product it is a must just get a glass, some ice 1 shot of vanilla vodka, pineapple juice and drizzle grenadine in a circle in the glass and enjoy. you will swear you are drinking Pineapple upside down cake.
Emilie C.
marseille
Grenadine is one of my favorite syrup and I'm usually really picky on the product. But this syrup is simply amazing and super tasty.
Melissa W.
Winnipeg, MB
Amazing for mocktails and to add a bit of colour and sweetness to fancy drinks! I use this so often!
Shari D.