Monin Gourmet Caramel Sauce, 64 oz

Experience the rich, creamy taste of Monin Gourmet Caramel Sauce. Created especially fore café professionals, Monin Gourmet Sauces are made with the finest ingredients and natural flavors for the perfect specialty beverage every time. NUTRITIONAL FACTS... see more...

• How would this taste in coffee or ice cream?2 Answers
Kristina D.
Bronx, NY
I love these when I make my lattes and macchiatos at home. I first used this at my old summer job since it was all my boss would get for us to use. I made myself a latte with this during my lunch once and it was so good. It's rich without being too sweet. Now I get this in Amazon Prime right to my house whenever I need a new bottle. Love this stuff. If you love caramel, give this one a shot. Much better in my opinion than the brand Starbucks uses in their stores.
Ioana R.
Monin has the best sauces and syrups and the biggest variety honestly. Any flavor you can think of, they will most likely have it. Perfect for flavoring your coffee drinks or adding some flavor to your desserts (: I usually get mine from Amazon
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
Back when I worked at a local coffee shop, this was what we always used! The packaging was nice and easy to use, and the caramel exceeded my expectations. I wish you could get all of the caramel out but it can be hard.
MarĂ­a H.
Oologah, OK
This stuff tast great in coffee. It's thick but you have to mix it really well. We use this stuff at Quiktrip and it's pretty good.
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
Perfect for adding to coffee, hot chocolate or ice cream. It is what coffee shops use. Fair price for how much product you get. Tastes yummy.
Mariah L.
How would this taste in coffee or ice cream?