Monin Flavored Syrup, Blackberry Sangria, 33.8-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 4)

BY MONIN

Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
This stuff is amazing! So flavorful. Turns boring beverages into works of art! Definitely met my expectations since Monin is high in quality. Repeat customer. This is a wonderful flavor! YUmmy!!!!!! Definitely would buy again!
Mitzi F.
Odessa, TX
This is a great brand and I love this flavor added to a wine spritzer or just a lemonade! Very inexpensive and you don't need a lot to add a great flavor. Well worth your money.
Valerie b.
largo, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When I used to work as a bartender we used this brand for our sangria's! This wine and sprite and you are good to go! I hardly ever had anyone complain or send it back to be made without it!
Magda V.
miami, FL
..................................................................
Crystal B.
I love these flavored syrups! Some are great for both cocktails and coffees. This one is great with a nice tonic water.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
These flavored syrups are great! This would be so easy to make, and I am sure makes a great tasting Sangria!
eleanor d.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have heard so many good things about this product and hope to try it out soon!