BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEco Lips
MONGO KISS Unflavored Lip Balm

MONGO KISS™ Unflavored Lip Balm

by Eco Lips

MONGO KISS™ Unflavored Lip Balm
UNFLAVORED FOR THE PURIST, THIS MONGO KISS LIP BALM CELEBRATES THE SIMPLICITY OF ORGANIC ZAMBIAN MONGONGO OIL, FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED™ COCOA BUTTER AND VITAMIN E.  NOURISH YOUR LIPS WITH A KISS OF PURE BLISS!

Mongongo oil is used as a body rub by the !Kung bushmen of the Kalahari to cleanse and moisturize their skin, and protect it against the harsh desert environment.

The same tribe also eats the Mongongo fruit as their primary food. The nuts also contain: calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, and high concentrations of vitamin E. The !Kung bushmen are one of the few peoples of the world whose blood pressure does not increase with age

Mongongo Oil is sourced from a rural village in Zambia, Africa. A social worker noticed the opportunity to help a group of women create an income by starting a business and learning how to efficiently harvest, process and perform quality assurance. The goal was to help them create more self-worth while increasing their net-worth.

Ingredients:     *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Flava (Beeswax), Fair Trade Certified TM *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) , *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract. *Certified Organic Ingredients
Directions:    Apply as needed to moisturize and protect your lips.
Warnings:    We use a variety of nut oils in our products. Some studies have shown that refined nut oils do not contain the proteinaceous material known to cause allergic reaction and therefore are highly unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. However, every person is unique, and we recommend that if you suffer from nut allergies, read the ingredients before purchasing our product. If a skin reaction does occur, discontinue use and discuss with your physician.
Certifications:    USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Fair Trade Certified™, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free
Packaging:
0.25 oz, plastic tube and cap made with over 40% post-consumer recycled material

Manufacturing:    Made in USA. Eco Lips offset its manufacturing with 100% renewable energy and is a certified B Corporation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MONGO KISS™ Unflavored Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
El E.
Goreville, IL
MONGO KISS™ Unflavored Lip Balm uploaded by El E.
MONGO KISS™ Unflavored Lip Balm uploaded by El E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this is a very fair priced lip balm. I was able to use an Ibotta rebate 2x and ended up getting both of these for free. My son is the one who I got them for. I like ecolips brand, the vanilla honey is great, I just don't like that after using awhile it starts to get gross and it's a bug tube so I ended up throwing it away before I could use it all, I've since switched to Hanalei or Mario Badescu, Tony Moly is also one of my favs, but if you only have two bucks to spend and use it a lot, this would be a great product for use. It's earth friendly and a good brand to give your money too. I actually remember when they just started out selling on Amazon, I still have one of their cute canvas lip balm bags. It's cool to see them go mainstream! I couldn't find the right flavor but the ones I got are YUMBERRY and smell delicious!
Chelsey F.
MONGO KISS™ Unflavored Lip Balm uploaded by Chelsey F.
This lip balm is wonderful. First off let's talk about the size. ITS HUGE. they come in a bunch of flavors. They moisturize your lips so good leaving them feel.hydrayed and soft and bonus they are all organic!!
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
MONGO KISS™ Unflavored Lip Balm uploaded by Kat R.
MONGO KISS™ Unflavored Lip Balm uploaded by Kat R.
Ecolips Mongo Kiss lip balms have been my all time favorite! I have every single flavor. These balms are one of the few that actually have both smell AND flavor. Most balms only have scent. They all taste good and really help nourish my lips. This pack is otherworldly. The cotton candy tastes so good and has pink glitter shimmer that stays put all day 🍭 the rainbow sherbet is phenomenal with white and gold shimmer 🍨 the blueberry pie is my favprite of the 3 and has purple/pink glitter shimmer and tastes like a fresh baked blueberry pie 🍰 The flavor of all these balms lasts all day. I picked them up at walmart, they aren't available on their websight so I suggest popping into your local Wal-Mart and checking these out! They're very affordable
Shanrell K.
Minot, ND
This is a huge lip balm that's great value for your money! Weirdly enough, it performs better than any other lip balm I've tried. My lips felt like they were super soft and I didn't experience gross flaking like I usually do when using anything else. This stuff is bomb! Will repurchase.
member-e8f29
I recently tried blood orange mongo kiss. Went on smooth and had a wonderful scent. I enjoy wearing it as it is a more grownup lip balm. Product label was adorable and eye catching. I would recommend this product to others!
Lindsey M.
Baltimore, MD
Got a lip balm from this brand for a holiday present one year.  I really liked it, and it was great to keep at my desk.  I then bought the mongo kiss one, and this one is even better.  Not my absolute favorite lip product, but it works pretty well for my SUPER dry lips.  Good price point, too.
Alycia N.
Plainville, MA
the mint is my favorite! i've used about 4 tubes all the way through. i love that the stick is thicker than other chapsticks so you really get full coverage. the texture is a bit thick but not really sticky which i like, and is very insulating and hydrating. the mint has a pleasant cooling sensation. the product sometimes gets stuck in the tube and there are some issues with that but i just scrape it out into a pot

Looking for your answer?