BY MONEY HOUSE BLESSING

Vee D.
Chicago
I came home from work one day and the house smelled amazing so I asked my mom did she clean and she says no she just blessed the house and I'm like "Whaaat" and she tells me about Money House Blessing and ever since then we buy these buy the bulk. It keeps the house smelling great all day!
Freddricka L.
This smells so wonderful and the smell lasts for an extremely long time. I haven't seen it around in a while but if I do I will definitely purchase it.
Kaley M.
Parker City
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I'm obsessed with this air freshener! It smells like grape inscents. Either people love it or hate it. I dont see it a lot but when I do I buy some!
Jessica C.
Grayson, KY
One of my best friends introduced me to this spray and it takes away every possible smell you can think of! It's amazing! My favorite for sure.
Erica B.
Middletown , VA
Disgusting. I can't stand the smell of this stuff! It's way too strong and doesn't kill the smell it worsens it
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
My FAVORITE air freshener. Everyone tells me my home always smells like grape blunts... & it always will. Lol
Jamie R.
Springdale, AR
I grew up with this spray at my house. It smells so good and eliminates any odor!
Asha K.
Piedmont, SC
This is an all time fav for me. I remember my grandmother buying this when I was younger and still to this day I buy it. it has a great fruity smell that I love and my child do also.