Money Heist

by Netflix

#10 in TV Shows

A group of unique robbers assault the Factory of Moneda and Timbre to carry out the most perfect robbery in the history of Spain and take home 2.4 billion euros.

Which brand is the best of quality and the prices are so high in Leicester it’s high price so which low price can we look at that who don’t have so much money and I have to save all the timeWhich brand is the best of quality and the prices are so high in Leicester it’s high price so which low price can we look at that who don’t have so much money and I have to save all the timeMoney Heist ?
Is this show any good?
Iss this a good movie? I like the Orzak is it similar?
Start your review of Money Heist!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica  B.
Big Lake, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Money Heist uploaded by Jessica  B.
Money Heist I just binge watched this every night. Now I need to wait till December to see part 2😭 It's such a good show. I usually don't watch voice over movies or TV shows but this one is so good. I need to see what happens though the suspense is killing me. #tvshows #bingewatch
Twinkle  K.
Sugar Land, TX
Money Heist uploaded by Twinkle  K.
SUPERB, MAGNIFICENT, SPECTACULAR, Unbelievably great show deserving of every award available. Character development, credibility, direction, sets, all so well done. Supporting casts excellent. Never have I come across such a MASTERPIECE!!! Worldwide acclaim is well deserved. El Professor, love him! Lisbon/Raquel incredible talent! Tokyo super courageous, strong, hot, sensitive! Nairobi, beautiful intelligent. Helsinki, most loving character in the group, makes you see gay in a very new powerful light. Denver, crazy but so relatable, strong. Rio, powerful! Berlin, my God what an actor such commitment. I would love to see this group together in anything a truly winning cast. All involved should have their names in lights FOREVER. Do yourself a favor and do not miss this treasure!!!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Money Heist uploaded by Lucy H.
Always waiting for a new season, netflix followed the plot that hurts the next season of the last one, we hope it has an excellent ending.
Liz M.
DAYTON, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Money Heist uploaded by Liz M.
I am not a binge watcher, but when I discovered this series last summer, I couldn't stop watching it! I'm generally not a fan of dubbed movies or television shows, but this one is really well done. You will be rooting for the bad guys before you even have a chance to notice. It has romance, drama, thrill and crime. The first part of the final season was released on Netflix early in September 2021. The remaining episodes will be released in December 2021. #Netflix #moneyheist #lacasadepapel
Bryana M.
Omaha
Money Heist uploaded by Bryana M.
BEST SHOW on netflix!! I loved watching it in spanish but in english it’s still a good show. It does have inappropriate scenes but overall a good show.
Bembe L.
Money Heist uploaded by Bembe L.
I love the movie its Interesting keeps on the edge of you seat, make you don't want to miss a single bit of the movie. The actors were great,there's nothing i dislike about this movie. Check it out you would like it.
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
LA CASA DE PAPEL IS ♥️♥️ MONEY HEIST This has to be one of the best Series , is incredibly well done, I was glued to the sofa watching this on Netflix in spanish, Every episode kept getting better and better, the actors waoo good looking, there is drama, action, sex, a little bit of everything. I truly recommend this. Para mi muy buena series y buena presentacion la mejor serie que he visto 100% recomendada👍 Money Heist #influenster #moneyheist #casadepapel #netflix #movienight #series
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Money Heist uploaded by Mirla G.
Money Heist (Spanish: La casa de papel, "The House of Paper") is a Spanish heist crime drama television series. A criminal mastermind who goes by "The Professor" has a plan to pull off the biggest heist in recorded history -- to print billions of euros in the Royal Mint of Spain. To help him carry out the ambitious plan, he recruits eight people with certain abilities and who have nothing to lose. The group of thieves take hostages to aid in their negotiations with the authorities, who strategize to come up with a way to capture The Professor. As more time elapses, the robbers prepare for a showdown with the police.
Liz S.
Eden Prairie, MN
Money Heist uploaded by Liz S.
Highly engaging thriller "Money heist " is another brilliant production from Netflix . Performance , music , action sequences are great. I highly recommend it for anyone who likes action series! The actors really did a great job. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Joanna  U.
Fort Mill, SC
Amo todas las series españolas, tienen un reparto fabuloso, siempre encuentran tema en el que te enganchas más y más. Espero que la última temporada llegue pronto!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dan W.