BY MONDO

Buy on Walmart*
Mayra R.
Foodie Expert
These are great to carry in lunch bags. The flavor though is not that great I prefer other brands before this one but give it a try you might like it. It is more affordable than other brands though. So if you need a quick drink on the go or for picnics these are great for you.
Athena W.
Carrollton, KY
My children love these they drink them like they are going out of style and they are great to pack in lunches or for on the go. Quick and easy.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I've bought these for years for my kids . they like the flavor . they love to take them to school now they take them to work instead of soda .
brianne p.
santa ana, CA
I remember drinking these when I was in elementary and that was so long ago. I can't believe they are still around. Cherry was my favorite
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
I love Mondos! I use to drink them all the time when I was a kid and I still buy them occasionally. Great flavors and good for on the go and picnics!
Raquel  W.
My daughter loves these! Mainly because they are nothing but sugar but whatever they are awesome and keep her quiet for a little while lol
Kristen L.
Foodie Expert
My children love these. They are very easy to open so they can grab them & open them all by their self.
Darlyn P.
Hyrum, UT
Foodie Expert
I really like these my mom buys them for my little sibling but I can't help but take one because they are so tasty.
Alyssa P.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Very sugary but has a great taste. Easy for on the go or a quick drink for children. With a samll hole to drink out of it limits spills a little
brianne p.
santa ana, CA
WWhat is your favorite flavor?