BY TRISCUIT

Triscuit Crackers Hint of Salt. Baked with 100% whole grain wheat. Top with ricotta, blueberries, honey & lemon zest. Starts with 3 simple ingredients.A low sodium choice. Made with sea salt. Per 6 crackers: 120 Calories.0g Sat fat, 0% DV.50mg Sodium, 2% DV.0g Sugars.Net Wt 8.5 oz (240 g).Triscuit hint of salt crackers are baked with 100% whole grain wheat.24g Whole grain per 28g serving. Good source of dietary fiber. Contains 3.5g fat per serving. No artificial flavors.24 g per serving. Nutritionists recommend eating 48g or more of whole grains throughout the day. We start with three simple ingredients.100% Whole grain wheat, oil and salt. Baked into a delicious woven cracker. Real food made by real people. Non-GMO Project Verified. nongmoproject.org.100% Recycled paperboard. Please recycle this carton. Minimum 35% post-consumer content. Please have package available. Call weekdays: 1-800-622-4726.Visit us at: www. triscuit.com. © Mondelez International Group. see more...

Jennifer F.
Wesley chapel , FL
I love these with cheese and deli meat. Again, I’m picky with my crackers and these are so good. They crunch well, are great alone, and are healthy for the kids to eat too.
Amanda A.
I liked it but would not go out of my way to buy it. I generally like triscuit crackers but he original is better than his sea salt version in my own personal opinion.