MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz

by MONDAY

Consider MOISTURE Shampoo an undo on all the not-great things you?ve put your hair through (someone?s gotta be the sensible one). MOISTURE includes coconut oil which is loaded with beneficial fatty acids, is super nourishing, helps prevent protein loss and is easily absorbed into the hair to make it soft and shiny. It also contains hydrolyzed rice protein, a gluten-free protein molecule which is known to promote collagen production within the scalp, and can help reinforce hair strands to add strength and hold moisture. All of MONDAY?s products are free from SLS, parabens, and are vegan and cruelty-free. They?re also housed in bottles made from recyclable plastic? a win for your hair and the environment. For best results, follow MOISTURE Shampoo with MOISTURE Conditioner.

Thinking about getting MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz from Costco. Is the cute packaging misleading or does it actually work?
I just got a two pack (shampoo and conditioner) from Costco for $20? But the reviews are such a hit or miss. Should I return them? MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz
Is this good? what is the scent? and does it contain salts or chemicals?
Start your review of MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz!
How would you rate this product?
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,400 reviews
MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Target
My hair has been so much healthier looking using these & with other products. Great price & the formula works great for my hair. #haircare #shampoo
member-87e5d1
MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz uploaded by member-87e5d1
I received this Monday Hair care Shampoo, in exchange for my honest review. This shampoo is the epitome of what I look for in a perfectly fragrances shampoo! It's clean smelling, subtle but more than noticeable, it is there extremely well, and its a sustainable brand with recycled packaging! The large pink pump bottle is adorable and effortless to pump. My hair was and is so soft, full of life, and oh so shiny!
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz uploaded by Lance H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Do you have,oily,frizzy,dry hair? This product is for you! I’ve been using this product for a month now and i literally see the results. What i lobe about this product are, it’s gentle and makes my hair smooth and smells really good. Really affordable and worth the price. Good for curly or straight hair.
kristina S.
Delray Beach, FL
MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz uploaded by kristina S.
Just got this shampoo as a #freetrial and I absolutely love it! It has a great soft floral scent, and tames my frizz. I have natural curls and its hard to find a good shampoo and conditioner to tame it. I really love the lather of this shampoo and the scent. Got this Free sample through BZZAgent
Sushruthi  R.
Cumming, GA
MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz uploaded by Sushruthi  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's a decent product I have been using it from few days but looks like my scalp is a but dry after using it few times I am not sure it's because of this shampoo or it's my hair that's acting up..I hav recived it as a gift by BuzzFeed... MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz MONDAY Moisture Conditioner - 12oz
Stephanie C.
Girardville, PA
MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz uploaded by Stephanie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I picked up this and the matching conditioner on a whim and I am so glad I did! I have super dry color treated hair and I notice my color doesn’t fade and my hair stays moisturized. I love the packaging that it cute and very functional.
Wendy G.
Oakley, CA
MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz uploaded by Wendy G.
Monday Hair Conditioner & Shampoo is a gentle formula, has a very light floral scent and feels extremely smooth, paraben free, sls free. Cruelty free, dermatologically tested and the best part made with recycled plastic which is not fantastic of course if it is just great !!! also leaves your hair soft and helps protect the treated color is just amazingMONDAY Smooth Shampoo - 12oz
Jaime R.
Stamford, CT
MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz uploaded by Jaime R.
It’s ok no where near pureology but for a less expensive shampoo and conditioner it’s not bad. If you don’t want to spend a boat load of money on a shampoo and conditioner I recommend this! 🥰
Lori  A.
Baltimore, MD
MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz uploaded by Lori  A.
This shampoo and conditioner I really like. It is paraben-free, SLS free, cruelty free, dermatologically tested. I don't think it needs any Improvement it has a really light smell made my hair really soft and shiny it has a really nice leather to it. Conditioner also has a light smell and when I applied it in my hair and leather did it in I could feel right away how soft it was making my hair. I do recommend this shampoo and conditioner and I would buy this again. It comes in a package together in the real pretty pinkish peach color I love the color of the bottles to they are the same color as the packaging. I ripped them out of the package forgot to take the pictures before I did that so I could use it.
Megan A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really love this shampoo! It makes my dry hair feel soooo smooth and soft after using it! My hair also gets knots and this helps to not get as knotty!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexi M.
Lansing, MI
il y a 7 mois
Annalee C. il y a 4 mois
It’s good but if you wash your hair often it might not be. I loved it but it started making my hair fall out after about three weeks.
Katherine T.
Yakima, WA
il y a 9 mois
Prabhjot K. il y a 9 mois
I was also bit sceptical about using it but used it anyway as i had to review this brand. And i can say i have no complains. My hair were soft and less frizzy.
Xiolernies  C.
il y a 10 mois
MONDAY Moisture Shampoo - 12oz How good is this product?
Muna H. il y a 9 mois
Its good but nothing extra.
Romiza K.
Scarborough, ON
il y a un an
Allison H. il y a un an
I've never used it personally, however, I've heard nothing but great things about this product line.
Hillary V.