Hair CareHair Styling Productsmonat
Volume Reshape Root Lifter 45 floz

Monat Volume Reshape Root Lifter 4.5 fl.oz.

by monat

Monat Volume Reshape Root Lifter 4.5 fl.oz.

Hi ? Did anyone try this product?? Does it really lift the roots ? Is it gentle ? Any advices pls let me know. Thanks
Start your review of Monat Volume Reshape Root Lifter 4.5 fl.oz.!
Sterling
Monat Volume Reshape Root Lifter 4.5 fl.oz. uploaded by Kaylene G.
This root reshape lifter gives my thin and naturally straight hair some volume and lift. I spray it on my damp hair, concentrating on the roots, after a shower and then I blow dry it and I get the fullness that I don’t normally have without it!
Canastota, NY
Love the smell and the feel of all MONAT products so much I became a market partner!!! If you are looking for an opportunity to sell the products or get started see msceezplease.mymonat.com and take the hairquiz for products that with fit your hair and skin needs! Or message me on FB @msceezplease
Greendale, IN
Monat Volume Reshape Root Lifter 4.5 fl.oz. uploaded by Jessica F.
This volumizing spray gives you TONS of volume, smells good, leaves my hair fresh looking not greasy and gives me that extra bit of style or look I was going for!
Portageville, MO
1,508 reviews
This baby is a thin haired girl’s best friend!! It’s a must for giving you the volume and lift you want and it lasts all day! It smells amazing and is good for your hair.
spring lake
Monat Volume Reshape Root Lifter 4.5 fl.oz. uploaded by Anna S.
Lifts the root for so mich volume, light weight, smells absolutely amazing, not greasy, makes my hair super soft, shiny and overall saw better health with each and every use. Helps with growth with each use. Best used with blow dryer! I would highly recommend to anyone with flat limp hair! @anna_faith_ to learn more!
Vineland, NJ
My hair was always just flat no matter whether it was blow dried or flat ironed. But, then came reshape root Lifter and the volumizing system and it has given me so much volume and height I love using reshape root Lifter. On towel dried hair you section it off and spray on the roots and then massage it in. Blow dry and style and your results will be amazing. Height,volume and bounce just what we all love.
This gives incredible volume while making your hair feel smooth and feel like there’s minimum product in it.
Waynesville, NC
Best root lifter on the market. Easy to spray without feeling heavy and gritty. Really gave my flat hair the volume boost I needed! Plus it’s vegan and cruelty free so I feel good knowing I’m supporting a product that has those qualities.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Amaaaazing!!!! Great boost of volume even after a couple days of no washing! Definitely worth the money. No improvement needed. Long lasting volume!
Middlefield, OH
I have hair that is very fine and wants to lie flat. I use this product to give it some volume. It works well and I don’t need to use a lot, so it makes it a good value. I like the fact that it doesn’t contain a bunch of harmful chemicals and would recommend it it anyone who needs a little lift.