BeautyHairHair Styling Productsmonat
Studio One The Moxie Magnifying Mousse

MONAT Studio One™ The Moxie Magnifying Mousse

by monat

FEATURES

• Creates buildable volume and body
  • Provides soft texture without the crunch
  • Reduces hair frizz by 91% after 48 hours in a high-humidity condition*

Why it Works

MONAT STUDIO ONE™ The Moxie Magnifying Mousse maximizes your style with volume and weightless body, providing thin, flat strands with an all-over fuller look.

DIRECTIONS

1. Shake well.
  2. Apply to clean, wet or towel-dried hair.
  3. Blow-dry and style as usual.

Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Tetrafluoropropene, Polyquaternium-69, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Adansonia Digitata Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dextran, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl10 Oleate, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MONAT Studio One™ The Moxie Magnifying Mousse!
Lindsay S.
MONAT Studio One™ The Moxie Magnifying Mousse uploaded by Lindsay S.
I love this magnifying mouse! I use this after I shower and add a little bit to my hair to scrunch and define curls. It adds a lot of body and volume to my thin hair. I also like the scent! The price is pretty steep, but the mousse lasts a long time since I don’t use much of it at a single time.
Latavia  D.
MONAT Studio One™ The Moxie Magnifying Mousse uploaded by Latavia  D.
This product is one of the best hair mousse I’ve tried in years I definitely recommend you try it !
Jennifer G.
Collierville, TN
MONAT Studio One™ The Moxie Magnifying Mousse uploaded by Jennifer G.
This mousse is a game changer!!! Gives your hair tons of volume without the frizz! I have crazy curls and use this product to help lift my curls around my face. Check out my before and after! Message me if you would like to learn more!
Siri L.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this product. I really love my products from Monat. They help so much with my hair
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Gives me tons of volume and it's not crunchy feeling, I have fine textured hair and this definitely helps me.
Elizabeth D.
Windsor, CT
To all my curly hair ladies and men. This product works! It helps define those lovely curls without leaving a hard cast. Instead you are left with lovely, soft shiny curls. I would highly recommend. Despite it being a little pricey, I will continue to purchase because it works.
Britni  V.
London, ON
This product omg this product 🙌🏽❤️ all curly girls needs this I love using this when I leave my hair curly really helps to define and hold my curl
Denisse C.
Valley Stream, NY
This is the only mousse I use. Beautiful definition, soft curls with a little bit on crunch. Holds my curls for days!
Cynthia M.
Kapolei, HI
Seems a little drying for my hair, if I mix it with curl creme it’s better. Smells good though, holds well.
Joanne W.
Newcastle, ON
Makes your hair feel soft unlike all other mousse where it feels crunchy and sticky.

Looking for your answer?