Has anyone else used Monat? Thoughts? Example: MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER
Osawatomie, KS - il y a 5 mois

6 answers

Love monat! Yes I have tried The shampoo and and conditioner. It’s good for extra moisture, frizz fix and making hair extra silky and smooth.
il y a 3 mois
I started using it at the end of Jan 2021 and it’s okay. The washing process was really tedious at first but it’s gotten better with use. Honestly I don’t feel like it’s done any different for my hair than other shampoos. It makes my hair soft though so I guess there’s that.
il y a 4 mois
Honestly, I love Monat. It can be tricky to determine which line will work best for your hair. But when you find what works, your hair will never be healthier.
il y a 4 mois
I used it for a few months. It was great at first but after a while my scalp became extremely irritated and I began to shed really bad. Also had a huge chunk of hair break off in the back. After that I was done.
il y a 5 mois
I definitely think it’s not for everyone. Didn’t work for me and made my hair fall out a lot. I’ve seen reviews online that are opposite of mine but that can be because the product worked for them. I would definitely recommend doing more research about the product before trying!
il y a 5 mois