MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER

by monat

DIRECTIONS Smoothing Deep Conditioner works on all hair types to nourish, control frizz and add brilliant shine. It is light enough for daily use and does not weigh hair down. It restores softness and shine, and protects hair from humidity. DIRECTIONS Shampoo twice with your favorite MONAT shampoo. Gently squeeze out the excess water. Apply Smoothing Deep Conditioner. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

Has anyone else used Monat? Thoughts? Example: MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER
Any opinions about monat? Judge free zone lol I don’t know how I feel about the products.. MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz. [product:monat-intensive-repair-treatment-shampoo-10-ml/-034-oz-4-pack]
tell me your experiences/thoughts about monat hair and skin products (not trying to sell this, just collecting data)? MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER
Start your review of MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER!
Mary M.
MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER uploaded by Mary M.
I could not find the ph valance light weight moisturizer. It is amazing. Very lightweight and it absorbs very quickly into the skin! It is s little pricey but it works. It is great for normal to combination skin. I have been very satisfied and will purchase again!
Nayely G.
Mission Hills, CA
MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER uploaded by Nayely G.
MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER uploaded by Nayely G.
One of my favorite this winter! my hair feels smoother, not frizzy and it is more manageable. I would recommend anyone with frizz to use this product!
Vanessa S.
Ottumwa, IA
This bottle will last for a long time and also a small amount will go a long way! I keeps my hair smooth and also easily detangles my hair when I apply it! Also worth the price so I can say I’m definitely satisfied!!!
Chandni P.
MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER uploaded by Chandni P.
I absolutely love this conditioner. I used to hate using conditioner on my hair because it would weight it down and make it look greasy. Ever since getting this conditioner, my hair looks and feels amazing. The frizz is gone, I highly recommend trying monat to healthy hair.
Kyla K.
Valley Stream, NY
MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER uploaded by Kyla K.
This conditioner is one of my favorites. It smells unbelievable. Also, it makes my hair so smooth! I usually was my hair 2/3 times a week. Before I started using this product my hair used to always feel brittle, uneven and frizzy. This product controls fizz, nourishes and evens out your shine! It doesn’t weigh your hair down. Love this conditioner!
Mackenzie B.
Youngsville
MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER uploaded by Mackenzie B.
My curl pattern was completely destroyed and my frizz level was out of control. Smoothing conditioner has maintained my frizz and made me love my hair again. It’s very lightweight and keeps my curl bouncy!
Jen S.
Brick, NJ
MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER uploaded by Jen S.
My favorite conditioner by this brand. If you live where it can be humid or your hair frizz up I highly recommend this smoothing conditioner. Leave it on for a min while washing and the results after are amazing!
Adriana C.
Homestead, FL
MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER uploaded by Adriana C.
Me gusta mucho es el que uso siempre, me ha ayudado un montón con el frizz y al momento de secarme o plancharme el cabello es otro nivel, como se aplica de las orejas para abajo es ideal si tienes el cuero graso o seco
Sierra L.
Murrieta, CA
MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER uploaded by Sierra L.
It has a nice smell. But it did nothing for my hair. It was actually really dry after using this for the duration of the bottle. For the price tag, I’m not convinced
Nida J.
Richmond, TX
MONAT SMOOTHING CONDITIONER uploaded by Nida J.
Abuse in this company works great for my hair not too pricey but little pricey lasts pretty long look great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Antonia  S.
Osawatomie, KS
il y a un an
Berenice G. il y a un an
Love monat! Yes I have tried The shampoo and and conditioner. It’s good for extra moisture, frizz fix and making hair extra silky and smooth.
Nicole L.
il y a un an
Hillary H. il y a un an
Yes!!! They’re products are amazing😍😍 I loved them so much I decided to start selling their products. Just look at my hair 😍😍 that is just air dried not straightened,nothing just our products!
Naomi C.
Ila, GA
il y a 2 ans
Lia H. il y a un an
Love the hair products or most of them... some of the styling products are oily and heavy. I haven’t tried the skincare because they all have essential oils in them that would likely increase skin sensitivity to sun and I don’t want that.
Laura A.
Cherryfield, ME
Clare B.
Kingston, ON
il y a 3 ans
Bailey W. il y a 3 ans
The smoothing conditioner works wonders. But works even better when matched with the smoothing shampoo. I love this system because it’s specialized for thick curly hair and of course that’s what I have. These products, smooths curls without weighing them down, promotes hair growth, mends split ends, enhances shine, and soft touchable feel, and more!