Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz.

by monat

Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz.

How does this Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz. compare to the hydrating mask by monat ?
Does this product weight thin hair down ?
Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz. Did anyone else find this mask actually made their hair knotty? I feel like conditioner is supposed to make your hair soft and smooth and silky especially just after rinsing out but I felt like this just added knots in my hair and made it hard to brush out?
Start your review of Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz.!
Sem A.
Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz. uploaded by Sem A.
Again l can’t found this product so l can tag. But this is a new mask for extra dry hair. Omg omg l was thinking the old one is the best. But nope this one is a 🔥 definitely recommend
Jennifer G.
Collierville, TN
Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz. uploaded by Jennifer G.
You too can have healthy hair while earning another stream of income by working from your phone! Debt free now because of it and I only work when I want to! No required quotas, parties, or inventory! Join me and I will show you the way! You won’t regret it! #askmehow #curlyhair #naturalhair #shinefordays #myownboss #multiplestreamsofincome #nodebt #noinventory #endlesssupport #teamwork #workingmom #nostudentloansforme
Roxanne R.
Allentown, PA
Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz. uploaded by Roxanne R.
This product is a game changer. If you have fine and damage hair this is a product for you! Since I started to use it I observed my hair more healthier, shiny and long! Recommended 🌻 Este producto es uno que cambiará tu juego! Si tienes pelo fino y maltratado es un producto para ti! Desde que lo comencé a usar mi cabello se ve mas saludable, brilloso y largo! Lo recomiendo 🌻
Dee L.
Charlotte, NC
Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz. uploaded by Dee L.
I loved the smell! Definitely leaves a nice aroma. Super moisturizing as well, but a bit pricey. If it didn’t cost as much I would use it regularly. Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz.
Daniela G.
Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz. uploaded by Daniela G.
this masque makes my hair So soft dude… i’m literally obsessed w it, smells super good too, this pic was my hair styled after being washed with it.
Carly C.
Austin, TX
Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz. uploaded by Carly C.
If you have damaged hair, YOU NEED THIS MASQUE! This product has protein in it which restores the hair & replenishes from the inside out! My ends are COMPLETELY healed form this!
Delia S.
Napa, CA
Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz. uploaded by Delia S.
Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz. uploaded by Delia S.
After a long day at the beach.. my scalp was burnt my hair was fried an dirty.. I thought OMG how am I gonna get my hair back... JUST one use of Monat Beautiful Brunette.. , an deep hydrating mask Monat COLOUR ENHANCE BEAUTIFUL BRUNETTE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER boom.. absolutely amazing. The shampoo & conditioner are a weekly staple in my life now. I've been using them for roughly 3 months an will continue.
Kathy M.
Richfld Spgs, NY
Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz. uploaded by Kathy M.
None of the samples in my hand are in here so the tagged item I am not reviewing. The Be Balanced cleanser is amazing, my skin was not dry after using! The Essence is OK. The Night Have. Took at least 15 minute to absorb but otherwise felt kind of nice after. Overall just an OK set.
Karelis F.
Philadelphia, PA
Monat Replenish Masque 5 oz. uploaded by Karelis F.
This product is one of my favorites, it has my hair super beautiful and repairs it every time I use it in particular my tips that were previously horrible and today I can say that my hair looks much better and healthier Thanks to my products. Smell really good.
Yaniris J.
Severn, MD
Excellent masque I use it and I also sell it, it helps providing shine and deep hydration making your hair look healthy, strong and shiny
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crystal C.
Jacksonville FL
il y a 3 mois
Brittany P. il y a 2 mois
The two masques each play a different role. The hydrating masque offers moisture to thirsty hair. The replenish masque helps dry brittle hair, it is protein based so it will help strengthen the hair. If you find me on Instagram (@brittany_leann_) I would be happy to share an easy breakdown of each of the hair masques and what they work for
Kellie R.
Coconut Creek, FL
il y a 5 mois
Brittany P. il y a 3 mois
Hey there so the hair masque is not meant to be used as a conditioner after using any hair masque you should always follow up with an in shower conditioner or a leave in conditioner. As far as your hair getting knots or feeling tangled that’s actually totally normal with Monat products. So Monat products don’t contain any silicones or waxes that a lot of drugstore products contain. So if you’re used to using a product that you can pick up at any local store it may likely contain silicones and/or waxes which act as a detangler because it sits on the surface of your hair strand and gives it that “slip” to make your brush easily glide through (but soooo bad for your hair). So because Monat doesn’t contain those toxic ingredients & the main focus is to cleanse & heal the hair/scalp your hair will be in its most natural state when using Monat products. Monat does carry a spray detangler that is seriously amazing!!!! I use that every time after I wash my hair plus I add in a smidge of leave in conditioner and both of those together the brush glides through really easily. Also pro tip when using conditioner in the shower use a wide tooth comb to spread the product evenly throughout the hair and then it will help decrease any knots in the hair and remember your hair is most fragile when it’s wet so when you brush your hair always start brushing from the ends and work your way up. Hope this helps feel free to find me on Instagram @brittany_leann_ if you have any other questions
Celeni S.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 10 mois
Sandra S. il y a 7 mois
Depende si tienes el pelo procesado con tinte or si usas hot tools, te lo recomiendo. Yo tengo todo eso y me gusta combinar el replenish masque con en hair transformation mask los dos juntos el pelo me queda como súper suave