Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive

Nourish and energize your scalp with an invigorating blend of more than 13 natural plants and essential oils rich in omega fatty acids, antioxidants and nutrients highly compatible with skin and hair. This unique and patented formula helps repair and protect against oxidative stress and body addition. As a result, the hair instantly looks healthier with a lasting shine.

What are all the uses?
What kind of oil is this? What are some benefits?
Caaba somebody let me know about this product?
Start your review of Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive!
Kyla K.
Valley Stream, NY
Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive uploaded by Kyla K.
The holy grail!!!!! I use this product for many different things. It’s amazing, I kid you not. I use this morning and night on my FACE/hair! When I say it works I mean it. I also put it on my toes/hand cuticles and they become so norished and soft. My hair & skin love it! this magical oil makes your hair silky smooth. It also makes your skin too. I just started added it to some of my lipsticks since here in New York it’s colder out and our lips need more hydrating .. I also add this to my “mask night” hair routine. Remember people a little goes a long way 😍 lasts a long time too! Smell is great
Maryssa G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive uploaded by Maryssa G.
This product has so many uses. I have used it on my hair to tame my frizz on my face as a moisturizer on my dried up mascara to re use a bit longer and my daughter had a dry spot looked like roscasea and it vanished it
Di E.
Cutler Bay, FL
Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive uploaded by Di E.
This oil is really good. There are some oils like this one in the market, but I think this one has a really good texture. h
Alexis A.
Pensacola, FL
Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive uploaded by Alexis A.
Best stuff ever😍 random rash popped up for me two weeks ago. After 5-6 days of using over the counter meds and creams I remembered that this liquid gold could work🙌🏼 BEST PRODUCT EVER! In 4 days the rash was clear!
Nayely G.
Mission Hills, CA
Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive uploaded by Nayely G.
The freaking best!!! I use this on my hair as a prewash, or as a hydration treatment! My hair has grown so much. And it’s thicker than ever The first picture is from October the second this month!
Mackenzie B.
Youngsville
Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive uploaded by Mackenzie B.
This is my absolute go to! I personally use it for chapped lips, blemishes, stretch marks and, cat scratches! It also works great on irritated skin!
Mariela A.
Morton Grove, IL
Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive uploaded by Mariela A.
For me this product work perfect for health my skin soft and make my hair grow I really recommend this product you need more information send a messenger Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive Monat Intense Repair Treatment 2.5 fl.oz.
Ashley S.
San Diego, CA
Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive uploaded by Ashley S.
This stuff is GOLD! My hair is super thin/fine + dark so if you’re hair is like mine you may not wanna put it in your hair during the day to go out but as an overnight treatment?! Magic!! My hair has had WAY less breakage since I started using this stuff - plus the smell is amazing! I have used both the original + the light - for my hair light is best but if you have thicker hair I’d go with the original!
Roxanne R.
Allentown, PA
Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive uploaded by Roxanne R.
I use this product in my face and hair! This save my skin from winter. I usually used the light version for my face and the regular (Intense) for my hair! I put the oil in my scalp and hair before my wash day as a treatment. This oil have 101 uses! Is not cheap, but you definitely worth the price! If you want more info about this product I will be happy to help you 🌻 #rejuveniqeoil #Monat #101usos #Hairandskin #wintersavers #cabelloyrostro #winterskincare ¡Uso este producto en mi cara y cabello! Esto salvó mi piel del invierno. ¡Normalmente uso la versión clara para mi cara y la normal (Intensa) para mi cabello! Pongo el aceite en mi cuero cabelludo y cabello antes de mi día de lavado como tratamiento. ¡Este aceite tiene 101 usos! No es barato, ¡pero definitivamente vale la pena el precio! Si deseas información acerca del producto estaré feliz de ayudarte!
Daydi P.
Bronx, NY
Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive uploaded by Daydi P.
Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive uploaded by Daydi P.
Este aceite tiene 101 usos, yo la verdad lo amo!’ Lo utilizo para mi cara y mi cabello. Es de absorción rápida no te deja la piel grasosa o pegajosa, huele super bien y con unas gotas es mas que suficiente

158 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Linsay B.
Cabot, AR
il y a 4 mois
Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive ? Anyone have any questions? Or interested in this or any other Monat products?
Natalie G. il y a 4 mois
Yes this product is amazing and u can use it on almost anything I love it
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
il y a 5 mois
Jennifer H. il y a 5 mois
I swear by the Moroccan oil treatment
Mariela A.
Morton Grove, IL
il y a 5 mois
Heather M. il y a 5 mois
Honestly my hair did not do well with this product at all