Monat R3 System Renew Shampoo + Restore Leave-in Conditioner + REJUVABEADS

by monat

Is your hair feeling dry and brittle? Do those split ends need to be mended? It’s time to repair and hydrate your hair with these three amazing products. Wave goodbye to dry damaged hair and say hello to beautiful healthy hydrated tresses!

Renew-Repair-Restore

Has anyone had any bad experiences with us ? ?
Hi guys, I was wondering if Monat hair products live up to the hype? I mainly see positive reviews from the people who sell the product. I want an unbiased opinion from someone who just uses the product & doesn’t distribute it.
Anyone have any experience with this brand ?
Start your review of Monat R3 System Renew Shampoo + Restore Leave-in Conditioner + REJUVABEADS!
Maumelle, AR
I used this product but noticed my hair started coming out in clumps. I stopped using it. I have seen where it helps some people’s hair but it didn’t mine.
Dark Brown / Dry Scalp, Hair Loss, Volume / Dry, Fine, Thin
Austin, TX
I will NEVER use any other hair products besides monat!! My hair has grown faster and thicker, it is shiner and healthy since using Monat. Please use it!!!
This product helps my workout or beach hair get full of moisture and life. It is my favorite combination because it always leaves me hair feeling great.
Medium Brown / Color Protection / Dry
Des Moines
This leave in helped detangle, moisturize, add shine, and strengthen hair whiteout weighing it down. Super light weight and you do t have to use much.
Colome
I would give it 0 stars if I could. Ruined my hair and screwed up my hormones n cycle.  Plz don't use this expensive crap, u will regret it.
My hair is soft to the touch after using this product. Even days after washing I can still run my fingers through my hair without it getting knotted.
Medium Brown / Frizz, Split Ends, Volume / Normal, Straight, Thick
Lawrence, KS
Monat R3 System Renew Shampoo + Restore Leave-in Conditioner + REJUVABEADS uploaded by Kali B.
I love this system! I wash once or twice a week. Always shampoo twice for best results. After towel drying, I use the beads and follow with leave in!
Farmingdale , NY
AMAZING!!! I damaged my hair badly and Monat brought my hair back to life!!! Look me up on IG @misssnatasha if you're interested in learning more!!!
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Heat Protection / Thick, Chemically Treated
Longmont, CO
Love these products. They splitend mender helped with my split ends so it kept me from cutting my hair. My hair grows faster with these products.
Scranton, PA
I use these 3 products plus others every time I wash my hair. The split end mender is magic and the leave in conditioner really helps my frizz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Nevada S. • 6 months ago
Monat’s leave in hair conditioner is to die for. I have very long hair but 3 pumps works for my wet hair, and 1 pump for dry. It’s amazing and helps with my frizz and damage control.