Monat Intense Repair Treatment 2.5 fl.oz.

by monat

Monat Intense Repair Treatment 2.5 fl.oz.

I Have a friend that sells Monat and I’m thinking about joining the bandwagon, but does it really work and is it worth it? Honest reviews anyone?
Monat Intense Repair Treatment 2.5 fl.oz. Is this shampoo supposed to leave your hair greasy?
Is this something you have to use forever like rogaine and can this be used alone without the shampoo/conditioner?
Start your review of Monat Intense Repair Treatment 2.5 fl.oz.!
Lo recomiendo 100% productos veganos además de que restauran tu cabello puedes generar dinero mientras utilizas el producto y todo des de la comodidad de tu hogar yo compense a utilizarlo para mi transición a cabello rizo y fue la mejor decisión que tome lo recomiendo no se van a repentir lo prometo para más info escríbanme
Fredericton , NB
I really like the intense repair line. I use the shampoo and conditioner (I prefer the leave in conditioner from a different Monat collection though) and sometimes this. It did seem to help when I was growing out my hair after cutting it due to damage from too much bleaching and colour.
toronto
Definitely helped a lot! I have a small bald spot at the corner of my head and it helped promote hair growth in that little corner of my head!! I wish my hair would grow faster!! But to be fair I use it once every few days when I should be using it twice a day hahaha!!!
Olds, AB
Growth in a bottle!!! I had really bad postpartum hair loss and this stuff has saved my hair!!! More expensive but worth every penny!!! It dries like water in your hair, use both morning and night!! I saw results in a week!!
Bayamon
This product is amazing! It left my hair so clean and shiny, looking so much healthier than ever before. My hair has grown a great deal since I've started using the product too. It's a little pricey but worth every penny! 100% would recommend
Brampton, ON
I've been using this for about 2 months now, and it not only makes my hair softer; but it also is speeding up the growing process. Sometimes I forget to use it after my shower, and I can really feel a difference in my hair. I will continue to purchase and use this product, I think it's great.
Airdrie
I absolutely love this product, it makes my hair incredibly soft. It exceeded my expectations. I honestly don’t know what I would do to make this better than it is. I have bought monat products many times. I’ve recommended these products to lots of people.
Prince George, BC
I love all Monat productions !! The intense repair treatment is amazing and has nice packaging !! I don’t think there is anything to improve with this product! It is on the pricy side but worth every penny.
Vancouver, BC
Just not sure at this point whether I have noticed an improvement in hair growth around my hairline. I would like to believe it does from the company claims and ingredients so I continue to use it. I figure it can’t hurt and can only help.
North Cobalt
Swear by this stuff! It’s definitely helped with growing out my baby hairs and bald spots near the front of my forehead! It’s also helped with growing out my alopecia spot where it was slowly growing but not like the rest of my hair- once I used it it’s definitely grown a hole lot!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bayamon
a month ago
Caitlin H. • 25 days ago
This is meant for people who are suffering form thinking or hair loss. If you are looking to have more hair density, and you have oily roots, you can use the conditioner from the ears down! If you’d like me to recommend some products for you (no commitment) or check out my before/afters message me on Instagram! @caitlin.cyan I can also send you free samples :)