BeautyHairHair Styling Productsmonat
for Men 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Natural Hair Regrowth for Men,237 mL / 80 fl oz

by monat

A complete 2-in-1 system that cleanses and conditions while maintaining essential moisture and balance for youthful, healthy hair. Penetrates and nurtures the scalp while helping boost natural hair growth and improve follicle strength to reduce hair thinning. Does NOT contain: Phthalates PEG DEA/MEA Sulfates Parabens Harsh salt systems Harmful colors Harmful fragrances

46% noticed an increase in hair growth; 48% reported a decrease in DHT (hormone) that contributes to hair loss; 35% witnessed an increase in hair follicle strength; 70% saw an increase in repair effect improving hair anchoring; 76% experienced an increase in collagen directly increasing follicle size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MONAT for Men 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Natural Hair Regrowth for Men,237 mL / 8.0 fl. oz!
Kyla K.
Valley Stream, NY
MONAT for Men 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Natural Hair Regrowth for Men,237 mL / 8.0 fl. oz uploaded by Kyla K.
When I first heard of Monat almost 3 years ago I took a quiz and did research on what products would suit my hair type. This shampoo /conditioner came up and I tried it. It has been my favorite. The smell is great! I’ve been using this since the start. I recommend this product for people who have dry/oily hair. It also is great for supporting regrowth. My hair definitely feels healthier and thicker with adding this shampoo/conditioner to my routine. It’s for men and women. With Monat shampoos your supposed to double wash. I love this product !!! Monat may not be for everyone. Its definitely cleansing and conditioning.
Sunnie G.
Leadville, CO
MONAT for Men 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Natural Hair Regrowth for Men,237 mL / 8.0 fl. oz uploaded by Sunnie G.
I bought this product for my fiancé. He loves it! It makes his hair look and feel so soft. He had long hair.
Sandra H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
MONAT for Men 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Natural Hair Regrowth for Men,237 mL / 8.0 fl. oz uploaded by Sandra H.
Men’s line is amazing. But mylo is using the Monat pet line that is amazing for dogs, vegan completely non toxic, he’s a shredder but appears to be shedding less, only the best for my baby. But let’s talk about this bandana! I have the same one. “Buddy bandana” DM me for a 40% code ❤️
Nicole C.
Carrollton, KY
BEST SHAMPOO IVE EVER USED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! Definitely never going back to regular shampoo or conditioner.
Christina S.
I like this product my hair always was really clean after using it. My blonde in my hair seem to be brighter it has like a mint smell and I think from the mint smell like my scalp always would feel like refreshingly cool when washing with it I would say it's a good one to try
Ariana M.
Rosedale, MD
I’ve been using this black Shampoo/conditioner for 2.5 months now. You only need one pump and add water to emulsify. The product goes a long way. I wash my hair twice and then use and extra conditioner. This is my favorite shampoo ever. My hair has never felt more clean.
Sebastian D.
Miami , FL
Great shampoo. I use to always rely on head and shoulders since I sometimes have a dry scalp. Never again! Thanks to my girlfriend this Monat shampoo will forever be in my routine.
Angela  M.
Tampa, FL
I Fell in love with this the first time I used it, it soothed my scalp so much and help with my dandruff I have no more itching or flaking. The mint smell is strong, but it’s so worth it for the great fresh clean feeling it gives you.
Stephanie  T.
Tampa, FL
Love these products! This one isn’t the best one for my hair but I did try it! It really cleanses and detoxes you’re hair while rebuilding and strengthening it.
Alycia A.
Seminole, FL
This is the one for all shampoo and conditioner! The staple of all shampoo and conditioners. I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like this shampoo and conditioner combo!

Looking for your answer?