Monat Effortless Style System

by monat

Are you tired of fighting frizz and humidity? In search of the perfect smooth blowout that lasts and lasts? Look no further! These three products will give you the perfect shiny, sleek effortless style you have been craving, and help you win the war on frizz every day. Includes Smoothing Shampoo + Smoothing Conditioner + Blow out Cream!

Are these products good for oily hair?
Monat R3 System Renew Shampoo + Restore Leave-in Conditioner + REJUVABEADS ? Monat Effortless Style System Chicas les recomiendo los productos monat son los mejores en rejuvenecer el pelo y la cara si estás interesada déjame tu comentario la verdad vale la pena comprarlos,utilizarlos y ser parte de nuestro equipo de venta anímate nada que perder!! Girls I recommend the monat products are the best to rejuvenate hair and face if you are interested leave me your comment the truth is worth buying, using and being part of our sales team cheer up nothing to lose !! #itsourparty #maskmoment #spanight #monat
Are MONAT products actually good? Do they help your hair growth? Do they help your hair get really shiny and hydrated?
Start your review of Monat Effortless Style System!
Marylu M.
Harvey, LA
Monat Effortless Style System uploaded by Marylu M.
its very expensive this shampoo and the other treatments for hair. I don't see changes in my hair but the odor its suave and I don't like.
Elizabeth M.
Enfield
Monat Effortless Style System uploaded by Elizabeth M.
I started using the shampoo and conditioner and I never can imagine using another. I have super thick, curly, frizzy nappy hair at times before using this. My curl definition had disappeared. I also had some hair loss around my temples. First, I’d like to say I still am on my first bottle of shampoo a year in, and you double cleanse. Everything is so concentrated that a little goes such a long way. My hair grew 4” in a few months. The frizz was tamed, my curl definition was back to the point I could let my hair naturally air dry. With my type hair you know without any product and untrained hair it can be a complete mess. My hair is so beautiful, long, strong, there is little to no hair fall out in the shower where before I was losing what looked like a whole Barbie doll head. The blow out cream is a wonderful addition to this system not only is it a heat protectant it’s also infused with the Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive as is the shampoo and conditioner. That is what I use as an oil treatment once a week and my hair is down to my butt now, I have so many baby hairs and “new growth” it is insane! No I am not a Monat rep I just am a very happy customer
Jennifer G.
Collierville, TN
Monat Effortless Style System uploaded by Jennifer G.
I have yet to use a monat haircare product I didn’t like. My absolute favorite is their Super Nourish oil creme shampoo and conditioner. Makes your hair soft as butter and is FABULOUS for those with dry or extra dry hair!!
Sandra S.
I’ve been using these products for about a year now, I have been dying my hair and using hot tools since I was 14 yrs I am now 30, I only say this because years of damage takes time to heal, I’ve tried plenty of products olaplex, wen hair, drugstore, even salon hair products. Never seen the difference these products have give me, my hair has more density, more shine and less breakage, it’s also growing and I’ve noticed less breakage. Married.
Elizabeth P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Monat Effortless Style System uploaded by Elizabeth P.
Best shampoo and hair care in the planet. I had no idea my hair could be this curly because of years of it being weighed down by other products. You can dm me for the exact products I use via IG same name. 💗
Jessica H.
Adams
I spent a few hundred dollars and used a these products exclusively in November/December 2017. A few weeks into my new routine, I started noticing tons of breakage and scalp sores. I took the advice of my MP, added in an oil and a mask to combat the breakage and soothe my scalp... A few weeks later, my husband pointed out my rapidly thinning hair and bald spots appearing. I immediately stopped using ALL Monat products & went to a doctor. The doctor advised that the new hair products severely damaged my scalp by causing a growth of bacteria and gave me steroids and some medicated rinses. I also went to my stylist who informed me that my scalp looked like I had chemical/acid burns and that Monat products completely fried chunks of my hair off. Now, I didn't go from using low quality drug store products on my hair to Monat, I don't have a hormonal imbalance, I don't have allergies to common products, I don't have a vendetta against MLM's or seeing people "succeed", it's not my water - we have a very high end water system in my house, and I certainly don't sell competing brands (I'm a teacher, not a stylist). I was using HIGH quality salon brands and took excellent care of my hair before switching. Since Nov/Dec 2017, I've had to cut off at least 8 inches, use medicated rinses, do expensive treatments at salons. 10 months later, and my scalp is still itchy and inflamed, I'm still experiencing severe breakage and fall out, my bald spots have filled in ever so slightly, but I'm now experiencing NEW bald spots. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of other people experiencing similar issues from these products and the company is not taking responsibility. If you're reading this & considering buying Monat products, just say "NO"; do yourself a favor and go spend your money on professional salon products which will even be cheaper than Monat.
Celina G.
Homestead, FL
Monat Effortless Style System uploaded by Celina G.
Purchased at: Online
This smoothing line is beyond drying. It contains Benzyl Alcohol which drying alcohol. The shampoo is super harsh and washing twice makes it worse. I end up with ridiculous tangles. The conditioner actually feels really nice and would work well if the shampoo wasn't so stripping. The drying effect isn't just limited to my hair, it dries my scalp out to the point of causing flaking and major irritation. I contacted the company and they were very helpful. They said I was having a reaction to one of the ingredients and to cease use (I had only tried it twice). They have a 30 day money back guarantee and were beyond helpful getting me situated. I'm going to try their other line that has no drying alcohols and see how that goes. (I am not a distributor btw).
Amanda H.
Maumee, OH
Monat Effortless Style System uploaded by Amanda H.
Best way to go for a natural soft shiny look for your hair! ❤️ works like a charm and never lets me down!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Each product is great for my dry and curly hair! I won’t ever use any other brand, because it’s safe, and naturally based. It makes it easier to style and let my curls dry naturally. I love how much longer this set of styling products lasts me compared to salon products, which means I’m saving more money too!
cynthia P.
Lawrence, MA
I have talked about these products on occasion ... they are very good, I have had results, the price is a bit expensive ... but the one that I could buy, I recommend that you see the result is mega natural🌱☘🍀🌿
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yaniris J.
Severn, MD
il y a un an
Michela R.
Wilmington
il y a 2 ans
Czesia V. il y a 3 jours
It is excellent and I have hard hair to deal with.Curly, thick and it likes to knot up.Hard to keep it conditioned,or moisturized.I sometimes could not get a comb through it.I got mine as a gift from my Mother...I could tell by the way my wet curls were "bouncing" upward after I rinsed the conditioner out.It was completely tangle -free and felt squeaky clean.I loved it's effect on my hair.Very little hair loss, in fact I lost less because I didn't have to fight any knots.