Skin CareFacial Skincaremonat
BLACK Aftershave Moisturizer

Monat BLACK Aftershave Moisturizer

by monat

Monat BLACK Aftershave Moisturizer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Monat BLACK Aftershave Moisturizer!
Eileen M.
Jasper, GA
Monat BLACK Aftershave Moisturizer uploaded by Eileen M.
Love this product. Smells like the shampoo, leaves my husband face smooth and fresh.
Stephanie T.
Tampa, FL
Monat BLACK Aftershave Moisturizer uploaded by Stephanie T.
Monat BLACK Aftershave Moisturizer uploaded by Stephanie T.
Okay soo, although this is for men, I definitely use this on my legs after I shave! My legs have never felt smoother! And the mint smell is amazing!
Alexandra G.
Brookhaven, GA
Monat BLACK Aftershave Moisturizer uploaded by Alexandra G.
I’ve used this product twice already and it works wonders. Get it for you, get it for your man! It’s amazing and smells sort of minty. I love it and would recommend it. I’ve just started on my Monat journey but their products don’t lie - they are quality !!
Ashley S.
Mccordsville, IN
I got this product for my boyfriend. He liked it, but often forgets to use it. I saw where it could be used as a makeup primer and swiped it from his cabinet. Works great!
Misty C.
King, NC
Hate this is no longer sold because it great and works to prevent mosquito bites too
Paola R.
Monat BLACK Aftershave Moisturizer uploaded by Paola R.
Despues de afeitar deja la piel suave con un olor súper delicioso mi esposo le super encanta usarla despues de afeitarse porque no le deja granitos en la piel
Gabriela C.
homestead
Monat BLACK Aftershave Moisturizer uploaded by Gabriela C.
This after shave has the same fragrance as the Black Shampoo (minty fragrance). I don't use this after shave but I bought one for my boyfriend. He really likes it. He told me that this after shave make his face feel super cold and super good.
Mary D.
Fort Lauderdale
I am market partner from Monat skin products is amazing and you see results immediately
Tasneem R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Great product! Feels very smooth and silky and instant calms and soothes skin irritation from shaving. Only con to this one is the smell. It dries and smells almost musty. Don’t like the way it smells after it dries.
chloé L.
palmdale , CA
if you want silky smooth legs after shaving i recommend this product because it makes your skin amazingly soft without the chance of razor burn. It also smells amazing and a little goes a long way so the bottle will last forever.

Looking for your answer?