BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerYves Saint Laurent
MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 30 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances

MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances

MON PARIS/YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) (W)

Can anyone recommend a bigger sized vanity mirror with bulbs for a decent price ?
What’s your favorite perfume right now?
Is this a summer scent or more for the fall And winter?
Start your review of MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances!
How would you rate this product?
Janae D.
Anaheim, CA
MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances uploaded by Janae D.
All I can smell is ROSES! Roses roses roses! Way too much rose! I do enjoy me some rose smelling fragrance but this is overkill. I did only get a 20ml spray pen of this and it was a gift with purchase. I was excited to try it because I never have and I’m trying to expand my fragrance not only library, but expand my palette so to speak. I’m certainly not getting any younger(makes me so mad lol) so I’m trying anyways…so I was hoping something like this would be a nice switch it up and it appears I’m just not ready. AT ALL! Maybe it’s just this im not sure but either way NO THANKS! I’ll say this! If you are into rose perfumes BUY THIS! It stays on skin for hours clothes for hours and it’s projection is great, without being obnoxious!!!! Good fragrance just not for me !
Angela C.
Elizabethport, NJ
MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances uploaded by Angela C.
I received this sample from Macy’s/SoPost the scent is lovely it’s sweet, floral, and musky. On me the scent leans more towards the musky side making the florals a bit muted however I layered on ysl black opium and it was perfect. The lasting power is great after 10+ hours the scent is still present. I’m not sure if I would purchase a full size maybe a travel size for occasion.
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances uploaded by Krystal B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This fragrance has a very beautiful scent to it. You can smell the flower, musk & fruity smell to it! I put it on and I got alot of compliments and it lasted all day with just little spray on the wrist and neck. Definitely will be purchasing this product!! Thanks to macys free samples i got to find a new favorite scent!! MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances
Linda R.
Morris, IL
MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances uploaded by Linda R.
I got a sample of this perfume and it’s smells amazing as you can tell it didn’t last long since I did use it and the notes of the perfume was perfect I will definitely will be buying the full size
Misty M.
MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances uploaded by Misty M.
MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances uploaded by Misty M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing. The smell is light and fruity. It definitely last all day. And a little goes a long way ☺️
Autumn T.
Bronx, NY
MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances uploaded by Autumn T.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Originally I had mix feelings about this perfume, upon smelling it on a tester. But once I put it on my skin it completely changed my mind. It’s not something I would wear everyday, because it’s just super sexy and expensive lol. I’ve been wearing this on date nights with my man and he absolutely loves it!
Jessica G.
Greenville, SC
MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances uploaded by Jessica G.
Oh man did this knock my socks off in such an exciting way. This perfume by far of anything I ever tried in the history of perfumes it is long lasting and sweet and great all year long!!!!! I love it I will be buying a big bottle of this for sure!!!! LoveeeeeeeMON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances
Angelica  R.
Bessemer City, NC
MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances uploaded by Angelica  R.
Purchased at: Sephora
MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances I love the fragrance and it lasts!✨✨ i would buy it again , every woman needs it in her fragrance collection!!
Lauren T.
Dix Hills, NY
MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances uploaded by Lauren T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite summer time perfume. Smells amazing and doesn’t wear off throughout the day. I reapply after a few hours anyways just to refresh, but it lasts longer than most perfumes I have. Expensive but worth it. I’m on my second bottle. Highly recommend!
Laz K.
MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances uploaded by Laz K.
This is a gourmand scent, you just wanna eat it up! Sweet smelling, yet you can tolerate it. Longevity is okay on skin, slightly longer on clothes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...