BY MON IMAGE

Perfect for Air Travel! Also includes labels & reusable zippered pouch. see more...

Melissa N.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is great for traveling, instead of buying the travel size, just refill with what you already have!
Tiffany R.
These are really cute I love them and the size you can use for like lotions shampoo and conditioner .
Megan V.
These are great. Super cute and perfectly sized the fit in your travel bags. Also, great quality
Marissa M.
Enfield, CT
This is so great and portable i take it on all my family vacations and it makes packing easier
Jennifer G.
Columbus, OH
They work amazing !! They fit anyway and easy to use !! I love taking them everywhere !!
leire g.
Esta bien pero bueno cada uno tiene sus gusto, aunque tampoco me desagada este producto
elaina s.
Can travel on plane
Road trip
Denise S.
DORAL, FL
I purchased 2 sets of these travel bottle packs for my recent trip to Canada and it saved me the trouble of having to carry toiletries with me. This pouch does not occupy a lot of space within a suitcase. The bottles are good of quality and reusable. I would recommend purchasing this item if you are going on a vacation.
Selma B.
C'est très pratique pour les voyages ! Si vous en trouvez pas les même vous trouvez 'les identique a primark ! Sinon utiliser vos vieux pot soins comme celle de Lancôme .. Les recyclé 😘😘
Jazz H.
I have got so many of these so go for travleing, and if you only have a little bit if hanfcrran or anything left in a bug bottle you cab put it is the small ones
Andrea M.
springhill
Are these good for airport travel?