BY MON IMAGE

Perfect for Air Travel! Also includes labels & reusable zippered pouch. see more...

Wendy D.
Plains, KS
They are perfect for traveling on a plane. I was very satisfied with them for a great price. They are easy to put different product cause if the color. I use them Every time I travel. I would definitely recommend to others.
Cordelia D.
Dothan, AL
Perfect for when you need to throw something in a suitcase but don't want to take entire bottles of shampoo or lotion. It's affordable and user friendly and I didn't have any problems with the bottles leaking.
Bea B.
Lakewood, WA
I think these are absolutely wonderful. I love everything that's in a small container. I can carry all my hygiene products in these containers. Love them and they're so adorable
Christina V.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love Mon image 3oz travel bottle packs for travel and for my own mixtures. I mix essential oils with carrier oils, and essential oils with shampoo or lotion. They're sturdy and they dont leak nor do they break. They are good quality and inexpensive...GREAT MATCH!
Risa R.
You could never go wrong with these travel size containers! Airports now carry a fluid restriction. Don't get your expensive makeup thrown away, get these containers!
Elizabeth K.
wexford, PA
These are good for traveling. I use a lot of shampoo and usually take at least 2 of these size bottles. My hair in length is medium to long. Make sure that the lids are tight and are pushed down securely. I put them in a plastic ziploc so there aren't any accidents!
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
Inexpensive and very useful for traveling. Avoid taking your full sized products. Just take the amount that you may need. For hair products, lotions, etc. It also includes empty labels.
Victoria I.
Middletown, NJ
These are perfect to bring soap and shampoo and conditioner for traveling. They are water resistent so you can bring in the shower and don't open up when your bag gets tossed around.
Ashley H.
San Pedro, CA
Great for traveling when you are only bringing a carry on.

Would be better if the bottles were already labeled for you tho: ex: shampoo, condition, body wash...
Jenny L.
Sacramento, CA
i love these bottles they are bigger than they look and easy to use and i like them so much cause i can put many things instead and i could always reuse them,
Andrea M.
springhill
Are these good for airport travel?